Transfer: Summer Transfer Thread Part 2: Håland leaving. Some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
If the plan is to save money they might think of selling MATS and getting Donnarumma on a free. But given his demands...
Or, just OR, the mutiple Barca fans and analysts who say MATS has been bad this year are echoed in the Barca offices.
I think MaTS has been a bit overrated tbh. Great keeper absolutely but never the top keeper in the world.

Reactions: luiginb

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
If the plan is to save money they might think of selling MATS and getting Donnarumma on a free. But given his demands...
Or, just OR, the mutiple Barca fans and analysts who say MATS has been bad this year are echoed in the Barca offices.
Yeah... except he hasn’t been bad. Not the first time some “news” had no merit. I’m still waiting for neymar to come back. Along with willian and just today De ligt was coming to barca

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yeah... except he hasn’t been bad. Not the first time some “news” had no merit. I’m still waiting for neymar to come back. Along with willian and just today De ligt was coming to barca
I'm not saying the news is right (though multiple sources are now saying it).
Heck, I said it was wrong a couple of pages back.
But I don't think MATS is seens as highly as you think he is.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona

multiple Barça fans? I know more Barça fans than anybody here and I assure you that nobody wants MATS out or is even criticizing him.
Also, even if he was not good the offices wouldn't be smart to do this.

I call bullshit on Raiola to drive up the offer by Juve

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
PSG now after Mukiele. Makes so much sense it hurts.
PSG should ask me for advice I had those type of targets for a LONG time :D

Reactions: luiginb

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I'm not saying the news is right (though multiple sources are now saying it).
Heck, I said it was wrong a couple of pages back.
But I don't think MATS is seens as highly as you think he is.
I don’t really care. It doesn’t change his quality one way or the other.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
multiple Barça fans? I know more Barça fans than anybody here and I assure you that nobody wants MATS out or is even criticizing him.
Also, even if he was not good the offices wouldn't be smart to do this.

I call bullshit on Raiola to drive up the offer by Juve
I agree with the last part.
I know tons of Barca fans who are unhappy at MATS play this year (note I did say this year, I never said he was a bad goalie. He's my starting goalie in my keeper league for years).

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
The only way you can criticise MATS this year is by comparing him to previous seasons.. that I can understand. But even then, he never has bad games, there just have been some moments in the past year which were uncharacteristic to him where his judgement was off or he made a mistake. But that's the thing, people don't remember full games, they remember moments.
In reality though, Barça's defence this year was so bad that without MATS they would have been out the title race alltogether by February probably.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
The only way you can criticise MATS this year is by comparing him to previous seasons.. that I can understand. But even then, he never has bad games, there just have been some moments in the past year which were uncharacteristic to him where his judgement was off or he made a mistake. But that's the thing, people don't remember full games, they remember moments.
In reality though, Barça's defence this year was so bad that without MATS they would have been out the title race alltogether by February probably.
He also has had surgeries to end the past 2 seasons and didn’t start this one. Lunacy if you ask me

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
As of right now I'd say it's clearly Fofana, Tapsoba, Saliba and then Todibo in that order. How it plays out could be different, but Todibo and Saliba really need to get their respective careers on track.

One of those case closed moments we love

Didn't have to read that to know there was little to it.

MAtS is great. Amazing how he's underrated here. Nazi commentary is just... As for "tons" of Barça fans, I'll assume they're all out of shape, hence the "tons".

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
As of right now I'd say it's clearly Fofana, Tapsoba, Saliba and then Todibo in that order. How it plays out could be different, but Todibo and Saliba really need to get their respective careers on track.
I don’t think Saliba needs to do much tbf. Once he went back to France and actually started playing he looked really good. More like Arsenal needs to actually play or develop the guy.

Reactions: bluesfan94
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad