Transfer: Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Ok next time someone puts up a dubious source with a sensational headline dont come crying to me....
I take these on a case to case basis.

Yes the headline is trash.

But again we will see what happens if it’s not done by this weekend I guess. I’m not even rooting for Barca to fail here, I’m curious about how this all turns out.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I dont want you to unsettle my players so case closed...

Jokes aside you're more than welcome to speculate and talk about it but you jump up and down about sources only to do this. I thought this was a thread about actual transfers not a figment of someones imagination? If you get past the sensational headline ( daily EPL dunk on barca) they even say there's no indication that it would happen. So tomorrow I suggest we speculate how Haaland is coming to the camp nou... oh wait that would be pointless.
I mean… those scenarios aren’t even remotely comparable but ok.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Sounds like Chelsea are continuing to push for FDJ and Fofana, and there's some level of interest in Aubameyang.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I take these on a case to case basis.

Yes the headline is trash.

But again we will see what happens if it’s not done by this weekend I guess. I’m not even rooting for Barca to fail here, I’m curious about how this all turns out.
What’s the criteria?
I mean… those scenarios aren’t even remotely comparable but ok.
Well obviously

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017

Already a legend and now even this. I'm waiting for him to start paying the club.

:laugh: Let us save you the drama. It'll work out.

Maybe it's because he is planning to sign his divorce paper which include a clause on a split on his future income.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I wouldn’t even take that news seriously tbh. Why would the club reject it lol. No way it’s true imo

Just PR for both if not made up by a journalist.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Well at his current level he should be playing for free anyway

(in b4 I'm hit with a 10 page comeback)

Well his current level is Madrid level starting CB so...

Maybe he should save his money for alimony ;)

As was said, he'll be the one getting the money.

I wouldn’t even take that news seriously tbh. Why would the club reject it lol. No way it’s true imo

Just PR for both if not made up by a journalist.

It's true.

Of course it will. But until it does…here we are

Indeed. You spending your time wisely and us even more so...

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Manuel Akanji has insane salary asks. Wants to be paid about half a million euros less per year than VVD. Juventus was interested, but were scared by his salary demands. He’ll probably not play this year, run down his contract, and get half of what he wanted from some team like Everton or Newcastle because he’s being poorly advised.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Posting this to demonstrate the trouble with these 3rd party reporters... especially managing barca. Only one worth a follow is Reshad. Imo the rest are trash or subpar.

Speaking of Evilo got me confused from the other thread.... Frenkie to chelsea is inching closer. Lets see

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011

Posting this to demonstrate the trouble with these 3rd party reporters... especially managing barca. Only one worth a follow is Reshad. Imo the rest are trash or subpar.

Speaking of Evilo got me confused from the other thread.... Frenkie to chelsea is inching closer. Lets see

And FWIW, Reshad retweeted Matt Law's response. I like the Chelsea aggregators, but I've learned which ones tend to post better stuff than others, and even then, it's best to try and go back to original source for proper context. Too many in general will just throw in the source in their tweet to give credibility, but what they actually tweet isn't what that source said. That's why I wouldn't trust any aggregator from another club, unless someone that follows that clubs vets them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad