Transfer: Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I think they've hit their limit of how much of the future part of the club they want to sell off for short term gain so....this seems very not good. They can't just sell more of the club's rights without it becoming things they don't want to get rid of.
Don’t think it’s that, the sucks part was the bit about it not being ready for Saturday. 4th lever was always planned.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin

Well this sucks

Like I've been saying never thought they'd have everyone registered by now. Shouldn't need to rely on them either.

I don’t buy it but

Wait, she's his agent?!?

I think they've hit their limit of how much of the future part of the club they want to sell off for short term gain so....this seems very not good. They can't just sell more of the club's rights without it becoming things they don't want to get rid of.

Yeah, they are at the limit of what they want to sell. That said I think the TV rights are the big chunks of the pie. What I don't get is why guys like Pjanic or Depay are going to be registered. Get rid of them and get those salaries off the books. I would tell Xavi he can't have everything.

Don’t think it’s that, the sucks part was the bit about it not being ready for Saturday. 4th lever was always planned.

I don't know about that. I think the fourth lever was a long time consideration, but not sure it was always planned. Either way they wanted to avoid it, though I don't think it's as important as the TV rights.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

I’m gonna get an ulcer.

I would imagine Lewa, Kounde, raphina, Dembele whcih leaves one of kessi/Christensen having to wait.

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019

I’m gonna get an ulcer.

I would imagine Lewa, Kounde, raphina, Dembele whcih leaves one of kessi/Christensen having to wait.

is that bloke a genuine Barca ITK? Have never heard of him until reading some of this thread. Whether that's because most of the genuine ITKs over here stateside are with the Athletic or a select few (Percy, Fabrizio etc) .

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
is that bloke a genuine Barca ITK? Have never heard of him until reading some of this thread. Whether that's because most of the genuine ITKs over here stateside are with the Athletic or a select few (Percy, Fabrizio etc) .
I made my feelings about him known, he’s pretty reliable getting 3rd party news but he’s not official. He’s just relaying information.

Reactions: JPBolts

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
@HoseEmDown A Barca YouTuber, who generally seems pretty accurate even if I don’t always agree with his opinion, said today that there are still 53 unregistered players in La Liga. Not sure the whys behind that, the clubs involved or what that figure will be after the first Matchday, but clearly the leagues FFP rules are making it difficult for other clubs.

I’m gonna get an ulcer.

I don’t think that tweet is accurate. I would think at best you’re going to register one player with his salary. That said, while they can’t register all the players, they can register multiple players which in and of itself is another conundrum.

Garo

Jul 30, 2005
Montréal
I really don't care for whatever Barcelona is doing to get players in, but if you're honest with yourself you must find this comparison to be quite the stretch.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016

Apparently there's plenty of interest in the four, just that the players are holding out to see if they'll get better offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille