Transfer: Summer Transfer News and Rumors Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Not sure if I would take Spurs’ 4th best RB over Bellerin, but agree with the sentiment.

That said. Bellerin got some ability and he finally showed some promise again last season. So difficult to rank him.

Same can be said for Aurier in terms of ranking. Clearly he isn’t really as bad as he has been for Spurs, but time is running out. And now injured again. Hoping for another Sissoko, but I highly doubt it.

I don't see how you can be so harsh towards Serge. When he actually was healthy he was good this season.

I kinda hope we don't bring anybody in if we sell Trippier. Want to see how KWP and Eyoma can kick on.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I don't see how you can be so harsh towards Serge. When he actually was healthy he was good this season.

I kinda hope we don't bring anybody in if we sell Trippier. Want to see how KWP and Eyoma can kick on.

I know Trippier is the whipping boy these days, and I hope he leaves as well, but Aurier has been atrocious at times for Spurs. Headless chicken. Only thing that has impressed me is his engine.

Could have said the same about Sissoko - so I haven´t given up on Aurier, but that is based upon what he has done before and not what he has done as a Spursplayer. I can remember two good crosses form Aurier. And endless amount of situations where he has been out of position and/or some rash tackle leading to cards and/or penalties.

Reactions: Fro

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal

His medical is tomorrow. I guess it's official.

Ramsey, Rabiot and De Ligt in the same window is very solid for Juve. I was hoping someone more creative than Rabiot for Juve’s needs but can’t complain really.

Only thing missing is an upgrade on Mandzukic and it would be a fantastic window for Juve.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Ramsey, Rabiot and De Ligt in the same window is very solid for Juve. I was hoping someone more creative than Rabiot for Juve’s needs but can’t complain really.

Only thing missing is an upgrade on Mandzukic and it would be a fantastic window for Juve.

Juve should pay the 30M for Ziyech. Ziyech would have a field day throwing passes to those forwards. Then again, I hope Ziyech stays ofcourse.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world

Juve should pay the 30M for Ziyech. Ziyech would have a field day throwing passes to those forwards. Then again, I hope Ziyech stays ofcourse.

All I really want is a midfielder like when he had prime Vidal. We never properly replace him.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

giphy.gif

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Very reliable American reporter at ESPN is reporting that Chris Gloster to PSV could be completed next week. The player has told Hannover that he wants to leave, and PSV put in a bid on Friday.

@Ajacied @YNWA14, I read that PSV is in need of left backs, so I suspect this will go through. Does that sound right?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Seems several of the sites quoting the Evening Standard as the source for the Dalot rumor, may have mixed up Darmian and Dalot. I couldn't find the story on their site either, but one site linked to a page and that story mentioned only Darmian being told he can leave during the summer, not Dalot. Dalot was only mentioned in another story where he might play more on the left side or higher up as well next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad