Transfer: Summer Transfer News and Rumors Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
This is the guy that :
1/ threw a tantrum when Neymar left them.
2/ is supporting a racist party (and he doesn't care about the image then)
He prefers Barca not dominating the league this is all what it is. I don't want Neymar back and definitely not some of the stupid rumoured prices. But if he does comeback I hope he clinches the title for barca with a win over Madrid.

This Neymar thing might spiral out of control if he wants to comeback ( he should get the finger) he should put out a statement. Force PSG's hand until they;re forced to sell him at a discount anything short of that plus an apology he can go kick rocks in Siberia. I assume this is what Nasser does to his subordinates.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I like how the club will "work the remainder of the summer to get a transfer done" :D

I don't know him at all, but seems rather pointless. Don't believe it for a second. Especially as Pochettino seems to like not having too big of a squad.

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Denis Suarez to Celta done. €12.9m + €3.1m in add-ons.

He's had a sensational start at Brugge last year, terrorizing defences with his pace and scoring touch, but then got injured and was out for about 5 months. Came back just in time for the championship playoffs but by that time Krepin Diatta was playing so well and Groeneveld never regained his place in the starting line-up.
I think he'd be best off staying for one more year, then move to a big(ger) club.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Thanks for the information.

Seems even more pointless then. At Spurs he clearly wouldn't play much unless he impresses a lot early on - difficult to do if you have just missed 5 months due to injury.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Sounds like N'Dombele has now accepted the contract proposal. Only medical missing. Hopefully Spurs won't go full Liverpool on this.

Reactions: Gecklund

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Brahimi in talks with Arsenal, if only this was 5ish years ago. Would be nothing but a depth signing at this point.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Sounds like N'Dombele has now accepted the contract proposal. Only medical missing. Hopefully Spurs won't go full Liverpool on this.
:laugh:

Yeah it worked out pretty poorly for Liverpool. Your envy is amusing.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
According to Josep Pedrerol, Perez met with Zidane to talk about acquiring Pogba. United will listen to offers and there would be players coming back in a potential deal.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
YNWA completely missing the point is nothing new.

The argument is then they started to bargain on the price because they half way through the medical realized they were going to win the CL without Fekir?

My bad.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011

Happy with this.

Yeah, looks like fee is just over 40 million pounds according to Matt Law. I think if he's played as a #8, with Kante as 6 and RLC as 10, that will get the most out of all of them. His dribbling ability will be needed now that we can't just rely on Hazard going back and dribbling it through the opposition.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Very reliable American reporter at ESPN is reporting that Chris Gloster to PSV could be completed next week. The player has told Hannover that he wants to leave, and PSV put in a bid on Friday.

@Ajacied @YNWA14, I read that PSV is in need of left backs, so I suspect this will go through. Does that sound right?

Yeah, they've been very aggressive in pursuing him since it was clear City will buy back Angeliño.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Few chances a forward costs a title.
Gonzalo-celebrating-13.07.1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad