Transfer: Summer Transfer news and rumors part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
Can Real just actually SIGN someone. I'm sorry but this complacency lasting into the next transfer window would just leave me in shock.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Ramsey is not a bad player. I think he will fit in very well at Juventus.

Look at some of the midfield players that has played in the QFs. Wanyama, Sissoko (right now a better player than Ramsey, but will that last?), Henderson, Milner, Schöne, McTominay etc.

It is not like Ramsey isn´t at that level when fit.

Will he completely revolutionise the Juventus midfield like Nedved, Zidane etc? Of course not - but who would?

I don´t watch Juventus enough to really say, but I have always been impressed by Bentancur. I might be terribly mistaken there, but get rid of 2 of the old boys - give that playing time to Ramsey and maybe Bentancur. Add one more young player and you have completely changed what is currently a bit of a stale midfield.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
AS says Salah had an argument with Klopp and asked to be put on the transfer list. The Pool officials asked him to remain silent about it until the send of the season, but agreed to put him on the block this summer.

kg458

Capstronaut
Jan 31, 2008
Boston
AS says Salah had an argument with Klopp and asked to be put on the transfer list. The Pool officials asked him to remain silent about it until the send of the season, but agreed to put him on the block this summer.
Didn’t his agent come out yesterday and say, pretty colorfully, that this was fake?

Reactions: Gecklund

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I have commented on Salah´s body language earlier. I don´t think it is the same as last season. Doesn´t necessarily mean anything of course. Could just be the novelty of last year has worn off.

As for AS that is just such a joke publication.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Yeah Salah hasn't acted any different than being frustrated with himself from his form. It's, as before, a non story. He doesn't want to leave.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
There's no Mbappe saga. Guy said he'd stay. Neymar too. And their fathers. And PSG.
How is that a saga, except in some Real fans' head?
Because everyone knows what’s said in April is always what happens. Not saying that Mbappe (or for that matter Salah) is leaving. Just that what’s said now isn’t necessarily what happens when the window opens

Last edited:

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Yes his agent said it was crap.

Salah isn’t moving unless someone wants to pay stupid money.
His exact quote was great:
Talking out of their ass again I see

Salah transfer talk will happen every month but I think they are all mostly made up by the papers.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
So you’re saying that every time a player says he’s staying, he stays? Next you’re gonna tell me contract extensions matter.
No, you're trying to throw crap, that's all.

Guy talked about Mbappe saga. There's no saga.
Guy immediately claimed after the CL loss that he'd be here next year. While knowing Real would go hard after him. That's not just a coming out of the field and saying "yeah, baring any surprise, I'll be here" like they all do.
He went out and claimed it in a press conference without even being asked.
He's staying.

PSG will sell Cavani to put him up front like he wants.
He's staying.

Now you can believe all the crap you want from some tabloid, but I can assure you he's staying. There's no saga.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
No, you're trying to throw crap, that's all.

Guy talked about Mbappe saga. There's no saga.
Guy immediately claimed after the CL loss that he'd be here next year. While knowing Real would go hard after him. That's not just a coming out of the field and saying "yeah, baring any surprise, I'll be here" like they all do.
He went out and claimed it in a press conference without even being asked.
He's staying.

PSG will sell Cavani to put him up front like he wants.
He's staying.

Now you can believe all the crap you want from some tabloid, but I can assure you he's staying. There's no saga.
I literally said that I wasn't saying that Mbappe is leaving. Like that was very explicit for a reason. It was just a general statement.

Also, a saga is a story. It need not be true.

Come on, Evilo, you're as defensive here as Les Habs was about Ronaldo being called a machine

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I literally said that I wasn't saying that Mbappe is leaving. Like that was very explicit for a reason. It was just a general statement.

Also, a saga is a story. It need not be true.

Come on, Evilo, you're as defensive here as Les Habs was about Ronaldo being called a machine
And I literally didn't talk about anyone else by Neymar and Mbappe. So there was zero need for your comment.
A saga isn't a story. It's a story with various twists. There's no twist here.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Unless Qatar goes bankrupt I really don´t see Mbappe leaving. And Qatar is not going bankrupt so...

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Nope, not when you talk about "sagas".
And at least AS story works with what's been said by Salah (nothing until the summer).
When has Salah said nothing until the summer? He just signed a 5 year contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad