Transfer: Summer Transfer news and rumors part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Right, but his agent did.

I also don't see the 'his body language is different than last year' bit of late.

Sure, I mean, I guess he's not as happy. But he also has found it harder in his second year (as many do). He's also had a long season with little break.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Right, but his agent did.

I also don't see the 'his body language is different than last year' bit of late.
Frankly I can't see the similarities between Mbappe and Salah.
One story has Real interested, but the player, his father and the club all said he wouldn't move this summer.
One other story says he got into a pissing match with his coach, that they all agreed to shut their mouth until the summer. Agent denied.

As for his body language, I didn't say anything about it.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Also I really don't see Salah in Spain. He isn't backing up Messi and he is too proud to play with Ramos. I don't see Salah leaving at all, and I doubt the report is true any way.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
The Salah report is very obviously not true or the agent wouldn't have denied it. His agent, btw, does not comment on the player all that much. Not only that but when Klopp has falling outs with players he banishes them for good. See Sakho and Perisic.

Pro-RM reporters are going to make up all kinds of shit this summer. It is what it is.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Look, I don’t think he’s going.

But I’m also not stupid enough to realize that money and club status does talk. There’s a chance. A truck of money and a prestige club still mean you never know.

If he does want to leave, Real are going to pay through the nose. I’m not sure they have the money to do that and other big things, especially if they’re in a protracted discussion for Hazard. If anything, I think this might be a pushback to get Hazard and his people to make a stink to get their move feeling that if they don’t, Real goes in another direction. Hazard will have to force it IMO, because Chelsea will have to attempt to try and keep him. Doubly if there’s any chance Roman sells.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Look, I don’t think he’s going.

But I’m also not stupid enough to realize that money and club status does talk. There’s a chance. A truck of money and a prestige club still mean you never know.

If he does want to leave, Real are going to pay through the nose. I’m not sure they have the money to do that and other big things, especially if they’re in a protracted discussion for Hazard. If anything, I think this might be a pushback to get Hazard and his people to make a stink to get their move feeling that if they don’t, Real goes in another direction. Hazard will have to force it IMO, because Chelsea will have to attempt to try and keep him. Doubly if there’s any chance Roman sells.

To which I present the idea that Leroy Sane will be at RM next season. Same contract situation as Hazard and has had a real falling out, not a made up story. The falling out is obvious in that Pep has benched him over his contract. City also does not have the obvious need to replace the player with someone like him, they have so many strong attackers and can buy someone young.

I know everyone has their paranoias that Salah will leave, which is where I present the idea that he wants his family away from the media. Which anyone can Google if they don't believe me. There's absolutely nothing out there about his wife or child. That changes immediately if he goes to another club. This has been a very nice club for someone who wants his family to be normal to be at. I've said this before but I know it must be true. I think his wife has gone to one game.

Read this about his parents if you don't believe me:

Mohamed Salah’s increasing fame forcing family under virtual house arrest

His family, and his extended family for that matter, are obviously private people. That is the reason we kept him last summer IMO and the reason he so easily signed a new contract. The other fact is that this team will prove very hard to leave because it is now so good. The players will go if the team takes a slide back, but otherwise, I don't think so. The players have also now become too expensive to buy.

Last edited:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Benzema's family isn't in the spotlight in Madrid either tbh.

Anyway, I also don't think he's leaving, except if indeed he can't get along with Klopp, who I think has an invasive presence : you love him or hate him.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
It doesn't feel like Salah's time to leave. It doesn't feel like anyone's time to leave, tbh. I'm not saying it's impossible but with Suarez, Sterling and Coutinho, for example, you knew it was coming.

With Coutinho, especially, it felt like the pro-Barcelona media were trying to force the move themselves so perhaps we'll see similar tactics from pro-Madrid media with Salah.

Reactions: JeffreyLFC

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Ajax also bought Kjell Scherpen from Emmen yesterday, but they won't make it official until the season is entirely over. Scherpen was a Feyenoord fan growing up and even tweeted he wanted to be Feyenoord's starting goalkeeper a few years ago. Ajax is afraid the disturbance among its ultra's could influence the support they're currently bringing if they were to announce it right now.

Scherpen is a very tall and talented goalkeeper and just 19 years old. He looks like the total package, but he's made a lot of mistakes this season. Something he's also done throughout his youth career. If he can fix that, Ajax might have a keeper (ba dum tss).

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Ajax also bought Kjell Scherpen from Emmen yesterday, but they won't make it official until the season is entirely over. Scherpen was a Feyenoord fan growing up and even tweeted he wanted to be Feyenoord's starting goalkeeper a few years ago. Ajax is afraid the disturbance among its ultra's could influence the support they're currently bringing if they were to announce it right now.

Scherpen is a very tall and talented goalkeeper and just 19 years old. He looks like the total package, but he's made a lot of mistakes this season. Something he's also done throughout his youth career. If he can fix that, Ajax might have a keeper (ba dum tss).
Pretty sure there was some pretty unsavory things on his twitter from years ago that was found that he said about Ajax or their fans or something lol. I think they can give the kid a break; he was very young. He certai ly has promise and his mistakes can be ironed out with experience.

Reactions: Ajacied

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
"Mo is a role model in so many different things. It’s really, really nice to have him - and Sadio as well. Both are Muslims and live that, in a world where these things are very often discussed in a dangerous manner, where people think ‘they are all like this,’ or ‘they are all like that’. We know that’s not true but it is nice to have somebody around full of joy, full of love and to do what he is doing around his religion.

“He’s in the middle of the dressing room, he’s sensationally good with all the boys and he is very influential for us and if somebody thinks he is influential for the rest of the world as well then good, show it.

"I don’t know exactly when the meeting [with TIME magazine] will be but he will go there because it’s an important statement for the world.”

Klopp said all that.

Falling out? Judging from when it happened the other times and he destroyed the players? Yeah right. He has too much emotion to control himself.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
It sounds like Ronaldo wants Juvie to try and pick up Isco, what are the odds of that happening?

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
I'd say Juve would be going even further away from what they were built upon if they start bringing in guys that Ronaldo wants.

I don't really see a fit as of today, but things can change.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It sounds like Ronaldo wants Juvie to try and pick up Isco, what are the odds of that happening?
m

There’s a decent chance it happens. I’d say.

I'd say Juve would be going even further away from what they were built upon if they start bringing in guys that Ronaldo wants.

I don't really see a fit as of today, but things can change.

There’s a big fit and a need for Isco at juve. Imo

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I know you're being glib, but it's funny how different reactions are when it's your (the royal you, not you in particular) team doing the tapping up and not your player being tapped up
Yeah, btu I think Lyon fans and Lyon officials are welcoming that tapping up ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad