Transfer: Summer Transfer news and rumors part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
Speaking of people leaving, Hazard is so gone at this point.

Enjoy the EL final Chelsea fans, cuz that's the last time you'll see him playing for your club.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Hazard was too good to stay there at this point. It will be interesting to see what he can do for a more attacking team.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Wilson is not remotely good enough for Liverpool and will leave. Trust me.
He isn't for a team who has championship aspirations. But he also needs match time, which he won't get sitting on the bench for Liverpool.

They're better off, and he's better off, if Liverpool sell him on with a buyback clause over the first few seasons.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC

The source is me. His contract expires next june (2020), he hasn't signed an extension, he's unhappy, and his boys (mata and ander) are leaving.

He's going to go. Unless they want to try to strong arm him and let him walk next summer.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA

Transfer restrictions and CL ban incoming.

The inside edge: How Liverpool pushed Manchester City all the way and why this is only the start of their challenge 
 | JOE.co.uk

That evening, Liverpool’s coaching staff glowed about the lack of egos in the squad, but again, that was no coincidence.

The recruitment team possess a wealth of data on potential incomings, but moreover, they do extensive research on their application in training, how they deal with pressure situations, their treatment of employees at previous clubs and their appetite for advancement.

Not signing Depay. Ever.

Last edited:

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
That'd be glorious, but I don't see it happening. When it comes to UEFA, I always take a stance of cynicism.

Transfer restrictions wouldn't shock me, but a CL ban would.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Sterling back to Liverpool. Would love to see him under Klopp. Will also take de Bruyne.

That said I believe in Klopp to continue reading my posts and doing as I suggest. de Ligt will be a Red by the end of the window.

I'm really interested to see how Chelsea handle Hazard leaving, and how they kick on. Sarri is a really good manager and I think he'll have them as the 3rd best team again.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Also if all they get is a transfer ban and a CL 1 year ban that's just going to practically give them the PL title.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Sterling back to Liverpool. Would love to see him under Klopp. Will also take de Bruyne.

That said I believe in Klopp to continue reading my posts and doing as I suggest. de Ligt will be a Red by the end of the window.

I'm really interested to see how Chelsea handle Hazard leaving, and how they kick on. Sarri is a really good manager and I think he'll have them as the 3rd best team again.

Depends on what transfers we can make. Our attacking talent is pathetic after Hazard.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Players I consider as good as gone for Spurs: Alderweireld, Vorm, Janssen, Llorente, N'Koudou

Other players possibly leaving: Trippier, Rose, Eriksen, Wanyama.

Things may change depending on the verdict of the final.

My take on incomings:

We still need homegrown players.

Think back-up striker should be of a high priority even if we have Son. Seen some Sturridge rumors but I don't really like the sound of that.

I don't think we'll be signing a high quality centre half. Davinson and Foyth are fine as #2/#3.

We'll need another CM probably. Sissoko's resurgance did really help though. A lot of buzz around Gedson Fernandes.

If Eriksen is staying I think we are fine with our attacking midfield and wings. Could maybe sign some cheap cup player to replace N'Koudou, like Jarrod Bowen who was on our radar.

You don't want Kyle Walker back?

If I could choose between him and Sterling it's not even a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad