Transfer: Summer Transfer news and rumors part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
As suspected, Dahoud and Toprak will likely leave, as Ruhr Nachrichten is saying. Gomez could be loaned or sold. They also said teams are bidding for Isak. I'd prefer we keep him as the alternative at CF next season.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Not thrilled with this. Back up LB who we are paying starting LB money for. Nagelsmann can make mediocre players look good.

As I've said and as others are starting to talk about more and more, Dortmund's signings from other Bundesliga teams are far worse than their signings from abroad. Maybe a quarter of their Bundesliga signings the past few years actually met expectations relative to their price tag. Schulz won't have resale value because of his age, and, yes, he was mediocre if not bad before Nagelsmann. I just don't see what he brings that's worth paying such a steep price for - it's really just a bit older/more mature and "knows the Bundesliga." Delaney part 2.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I wonder if this means Brandt will come to Liverpool, or if they're going to try for both.
Apparently Brandt wants to stay at Leverkusen... we will wait but it seems top german players prefer remaining home.

Jul 7, 2009
Sigh... Circus begins.

Has Griezmann always acted like this?

Ornstein saying that Arsenal's budget will be 40 million if they play in the Europa league and significantly bigger if they qualify for the UCL.

He mentions priority is at CB and mentioned Djene Dakonam.
Wants to bring in a Box to Box CM and mentioned Rabiot.

He also said United wants to bring in Sancho. Sancho is now having second thoughts though because they didn't make CL. Transfer would be in the excess of 100 million.

He also mentioned Chelsea are interested in Cavani, Asensio, Zaha, and Coutinho

Last edited:

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Well there was a lot of talk in recent days about Griezmann coming to Barcelona, seems like that's what will transpire here.

Last edited:

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Lol isn't he under contract? I'm not playing for you anymore.

How is their official account giving fuel to this dumbass fire?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I guess Real and Barca are going to battle it out on the transfer market.
I don't think it will be much of a battle. Seems like Barca are content with being emasculated both on and off the pitch.

Ah well Griezz is a world class talent if he just shuts up and play cool. He'll help the attack immensely already knows the league is a proven, battle tested player.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
They're trying to make him the bad guy. Which he obviously is, he's a little bitch.

He has a release clause. I assume Atletico will soon post that any interested party must pay the clause.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The Hazard fee is much cheaper than the initial numbers that were speculated. Kicker says less than 30 million. We can still sign Brandt. Signing Schulz, Hazard and Brandt shouldn’t cost that much more than we got for the Pulisic transfer. That’s before we collect any money for possible transfers on Weigl, Dahoud, Guerreiro, Toprak, Isak, Kagawa.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
There were rumors that in the aftermath of that deal, Atletico would raid Porto. I don't think that's a particularly wise strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->