Transfer: Summer Transfer news and rumors discussion part 9: Alex Morgan to Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I'm just glad you guys have a free pass in 26. Will be nice for David and Davies to have that chance
Not even trying to be a bias fan or anything right now....I truly believe we can qualify for 2022 and if we were not hosting in 2026 I would bet so much on us qualifying for real.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Not even trying to be a bias fan or anything right now....I truly believe we can qualify for 2022 and if we were not hosting in 2026 I would bet so much on us qualifying for real.
That wouldn't surprise me, but I don't know enough about the team to have a real opinion. Davies and David are obviously two very good pieces, but pieces only mean so much. Just to be clear, I'm not disagreeing, just admitting my own ignorance.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
That wouldn't surprise me, but I don't know enough about the team to have a real opinion. Davies and David are obviously two very good pieces, but pieces only mean so much. Just to be clear, I'm not disagreeing, just admitting my own ignorance.
Totally fair, they really are our only 2 stars. Overall though the quality of the depth and other roster spots has gotten better over the last couple years and will continue to do so. Davies and David will have some help, which we would not have been able to say had they come through the ranks a decade or so ago.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
You do realize Juve moved on from him long before he took the exam because he wouldn't receive his passport in time to be registered for Serie A and Cl.

This had me dying.

Hmmm no, absolutely not true. Juventus organized the exam, Juventus chose Perugia as the city to take the exam. Do you want to tell me that Juventus or no one in society knows, as many people know, that the process to obtain Italian citizenship is 4 years? It is the usual Juvenuts, with its ways and its protections.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Dembele is just as if not more talented than all of those players.

I agree, but getting rid of a disgruntled player whose constantly injured, hasn't justified his transfer fee, and who is a bad professional could be good for the team. All those guys are talented. Barcelona doesn't lack talent. They lack a good mix.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I agree, but getting rid of a disgruntled player whose constantly injured, hasn't justified his transfer fee, and who is a bad professional could be good for the team. All those guys are talented. Barcelona doesn't lack talent. They lack a good mix.
They lack infrastructure, a plan and are in a transition period.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Hmmm no, absolutely not true. Juventus organized the exam, Juventus chose Perugia as the city to take the exam. Do you want to tell me that Juventus or no one in society knows, as many people know, that the process to obtain Italian citizenship is 4 years? It is the usual Juvenuts, with its ways and its protections.

Ahh yes the big bad Juve.

What's the point of Juve wasting money on a bribe if he isn't going to get his passport in time. Now he's joining Atletico and Juve got Morata because they couldn't sign him or Dzeko.

You have three scenarios.
1- Juve bribed whoever is charge. It would only make sense if he would he get his passport in time. But if Juve did bribe them than they are idiots because they wasted money.

2- Suarez could have bribed them.

3- The person in charge could have helped him pass because he's a sports figure. It's not the first time it happens. Schools help their star players pass exams all the time.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

What's the point of Juve wasting money on a bribe if he isn't going to get his passport in time. Now he's joining Atletico and Juve got Morata because they couldn't sign him or Dzeko.

1- Juve bribed whoever is charge. It would only make sense if he would he get his passport in time. But if Juve did bribe them than they are idiots because they wasted money.

3- The person in charge could have helped him pass because he's a sports figure. It's not the first time it happens. Schools help their star players pass exams all the time.
I mean this is a non issue...

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

Would love some more info there Fab...

You can say that again, like there was no info that Auba apparently turned down Inter and Barca to stay at Arsenal and you wouldn't have known that info if Robbie didn't interview Romano. Like, that's huge news because Auba ultimately wanted to go to Barca, but they decided to not go in for him again - I think due to Messi staying - so he decided to sign an extension.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma

Lol Juve, at some point you have to remove the black and white slices of ham from the eyes, there is only one scenario. It was all organized by Juventus, the choice of Perugia makes no sense, 570 km from Turin (a city with a huge university tradition). How Suarez could have bribed them?

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
Matteo Guendouzi has handed in a transfer request [L’Equipe]

Edit: Denied by our official correspondent Charles Watt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille