Transfer: Summer Transfer news and rumors discussion part 9: Alex Morgan to Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
From what I read, Juve was still hopeful to sign him since italian authorities (hum, hum) could have sped up Suarez's passport.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
The most Burnley rumour...They seem to be on the verge of buying Stephens from Brighton, fits there style of play so perfectly.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
From what I read, Juve was still hopeful to sign him since italian authorities (hum, hum) could have sped up Suarez's passport.

It could very well be, but they've been trying to get Dzeko for the last two weeks. They clearly moved on from him long before he took the exam. There's no point bribing anyone if he still can't join. It doesn't make sense.

Too bad they couldn't bribe anyone to get his passport faster. Now we are stuck with potentially activating Morata's super expensive loan option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
Why would Suarez go through that whole process if Juve wasn't interested? Someone in Serie A is interested.

Obviously Juve were interested at some point...... Having a European passport makes it far more easier signing with any European team. I am actually surprised he doesn't have a Spanish passport.

Last edited:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
And lol at the guy saying Lyon is having problems waiting too much for selling Depay, Dembele and Aouar.
Only one is a problem (Depay) because he's free next summer and they have an agreement in place with Barca.
They don't need to sell Dembele and Aouar. And none of these two will throw a tantrum about staying.
Aouar being captain the other day is another sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->