Transfer: Summer Transfer news and rumors discussion part 9: Alex Morgan to Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
The fact that Bayern and Barca both want Dest is a good sign from where I sit.
Or Munich is goating us into taking him. He was close to munich then barca came in and hijacked the move. Hmm.

I wouldnt say that for barca but Munich wanting him is important me thinks. anyone I think everyone's feelings about him are obvious by now. Just hope the kid comes in with the right attitude. He can be good.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Inter selling Skriniar to united so they can swoop in for a Kante, Emerson/Alonso, Rudiger package.

I can dream right?

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Couple of items I've seen for Spurs

Reopened talks with the agents for Milik
Have reapproached Inter on Skriniar

The later I wonder if they do, is that a possible Dele move?

Reactions: Jack Straw

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Futures of Hudson-Odoi and Rüdiger in doubt as Chelsea seek to reduce squad

And there the COVID foot drops. I think a lot of teams will similarly try to cut costs.

It didnt help that they also bought half a team.
They can choose all they want but in the end it's up to the club (ajax) and player. I don't want that asshole in our team

Rac 1 reporting they have an agreement. it looks done buddy. I wouldnt call him an asshole just a kid that needs to grow.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
It didnt help that they also bought half a team.

Rac 1 reporting they have an agreement. it looks done buddy. I wouldnt call him an asshole just a kid that needs to grow.

Other media sources are reporting that Dest to Bayern is a done deal while Aarons will go to Barca...
But looks like the Dest to Barca done deal rumors are the more recent developments..

Looks like there really was/is some sort of bidding war going on here...
Will be interesting how this will turn out. I am not a huge fan of his but considering that Bayern and Barca and a few others seem to really want him probably means that he isn't a completely horrible signing even at 20M+

Last edited:
Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Lots of buzz around Milik to Spurs now.

To be truthful, sounds like Napoli, Juventus and Roma all found him to be a pain in the ass to negotiate with.

Reactions: Fro

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Other media sources are reporting that Dest to Bayern is a done deal while Aarons will go to Barca...
But looks like the Dest to Barca done deal rumors are the more recent developments..

Looks like there really was/is some sort of bidding war going on here...
Will be interesting how this will turn out. I am not a huge fan of his but considering that Bayern and Barca and a few others seem to really want him probably means that he isn't a completely horrible signing even at 20M+
We'll see indeed. Like I said its easy to find him unlikeable and not root for the pup but he's talented and teams are aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->