Transfer: Summer Transfer news and rumors discussion part 9: Alex Morgan to Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Fantastic news for Lyon if true.
If they get 30 M out of someone able to leave on a free in 9 months it's amazing.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA

Apparently he’s a shit ball stopper, but is good with his feet and distribution.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Daily Mail (shit source I know) saying Mourinho wants Bas Dost
Oh I hope this happens :laugh:

He won't be bought to be the first striker, so I don't see why this is such a bad idea. Dost is one of the better goal poachers around and would make a great pinch hitter. I reckon he's cheap, too (6.5M value on Transfermarkt). As long as he's used as a sub or an occasional 90 minutes, solid buy. He'll score his goals.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Looks like United are interested in Valencia’s Uroš Račić. Reports came out of Spain not England. Anyone have a read on him?

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
He won't be bought to be the first striker, so I don't see why this is such a bad idea. Dost is one of the better goal poachers around and would make a great pinch hitter. I reckon he's cheap, too (6.5M value on Transfermarkt). As long as he's used as a sub or an occasional 90 minutes, solid buy. He'll score his goals.
The scenario running through my head is that Kane goes down with injury again and then Mou just fires long balls and crosses into Dost for games on end. Likely won't play out like this, it was just the first place my head went..

Overall cannot complain with the signing if he is coming in for the rumored 5.5 million pounds.

Reactions: Ajacied

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
Barca getting Depay strikes me as another in a long line of headscratchers from that team. I really hope they find a way to get new management in
It's less puzzling knowing who manages them, I guess creating a Dutch colony is more important than improving the team. I have no idea why you would sign him with Messi, Dembele, Griezman, Trincao and Coutinho already on the team.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
All this hype has me thinking the announcement will be more than just Auba... Maybe Auba announces our new signing Aouar in the video or something like that.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad