Transfer: Summer Transfer news and rumors discussion part 11: Sky Sports Deadline Day show needs Roy Kent

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

You would imagine the saul move gets this over the line. As it was the reason it didn’t go through last time. Think it will happen. All parties want it

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Griezmann - the Uruguayan Robbie Keane. Would have spent my money elsewhere. Don't like former heroes returning. Especially not when you are a big team already.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
One of the Swiss clubs wanted to sign Buerki. He would’ve had to take a big pay cut and we would’ve also had to eat a lot of the salary. He didn’t want to do so. I can’t blame him, but he’s now probably the most expensive third keeper in the world.

Also, somehow Wolf got his contract extended one of these years, and it hadn’t made its way into the media. Three more years of this guy on the books. Great job.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
In light of the news Rashford is recovering well, I thjnk Martial would be someone they’d let go on loan. He’s just too erratic for me. Ronaldo and him together would be some of the laziest, no press shit you’d ever see.

Loaning Awoniyi to us worked pretty well for LFC, cover his wages and we can fix Martial for you :sarcasm:

Reactions: East Coast Bias

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Emerson to Spurs is official by the way.

No more expected incomings. I'll give their window a good 8/10 to be honest.

We'll see how it works out, but I think it was a very intelligent window by Spurs. And even if I'm not convinced we got a partner to Romero I'm happy to give Sanchez and Rodon a shot.

A shame Aurier and Doherty is still around. Would also have liked to lose Sessegnon, but I guess they would want to keep him as he is English. That will be next I guess. Trying to upgrade on Sessegnon and Winks among some HG players.

We are a lot stronger than when the window started in any case. Wasn't a given going in to this. Even if I'm not sure where we got the money from.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin

That would be great. I really am hoping there's an obligation to buy either right away or next Summer. Do not want the possibility of him returning.

Re: Olmo, he is worth more than 50 million I'd say when you factor in age, ability, contract situation, etc. Not happy the club bringing back players who left of their own accord though. Pique had specific circumstances and guys like Garcia on a free aren't as bad, but generally against it. Olmo is one who'd be hard to turn down though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad