Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Really like the yellow Arsenal kits.

Love a good yellow kit.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
They shouldn't matter, but they definitely do. Once the teams come back to Europe anyway. Never seen a good Liverpool team that had a bad preseason, I've also never seen any bad teams that had a strong preseason.
Eh. West Ham had a horrid pre-season Bilic's first year and had a great season. Comparatively, they went undefeated under Avram Grant and, well...

I really don't think it's a reliable indicator either way. For anyone.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
They shouldn't matter, but they definitely do. Once the teams come back to Europe anyway. Never seen a good Liverpool team that had a bad preseason, I've also never seen any bad teams that had a strong preseason.
Bielsa's Lille was absolutely amazing in the friendlies.
They crashed during the season and he was fired.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
It shows Juve are adapting to a new system. I do actually like what I see considering some players are off or don't fit the system. One touch football is pretty fun. Mandzukic is definitely finished. Matuidi is a weak link and I am still uncertain with Can.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Relative to Spurs that is ridiculously stacked.

Not that it matters much. Often the most experienced players are the worst performers in these kind of games.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
So strange watching a Spurs CM playing a decent forward pass in the final third.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad