Summer Friendlies - 2019

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
You are blaming KWP for that? The defender with the least amount of blame.

Rose should not be positioned behind the three others. Both Sanchez and Vertonghen can’t push up at the same time. Especially Sanchez gets caught between.

Never the full backs job to cover on the inside there.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
He may scored from the inside, but he was the outside man breaking into the middle. Both CB were marking other men is how I saw it.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
If only the CDs had actually marked anyone. In any case both CDs can never vacate the center.

Spurs look quite crap to be honest. Not all that important, but clearly struggling to find the right kind of space. Creating basically nothing - against a team without forwards and further away from the start of the season.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
What a goal by Aubameyang, and a nice setup by Özil. We have been a lot better than Barcelona today.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
The best passer between the teams, Ozil with the assist and the best scorer Aubameyang puts the Mightiest Club ahead.

Reactions: AB13

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Man Ozil has actually looked awesome thus far in the preseason. Fantastic goal by Auba, Barca players just ball-watching there.

Reactions: AB13

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Guendouzi possibly has the worst positioning sense I have ever seen from a professional footballer. He is completely unable to position himself on the pitch and just runs around like a headless chicken without ever doing anything useful in the pressing. He just opens up space for Barcelona to create, ever since he came on we have looked vunerable. He is a complete defensive liability and is taking way to many touches on the ball which slows every counter attacking opportunity down.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Unfortunate own goal by AMN, but he's played well. Better now than vs. Newcastle next week...

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Can someone start a 2020 thread? These have started for a lot of clubs.

I'd start it myself, but I'm not allowed to for reasons I don't believe I'm allowed to speak about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad