Summer Friendlies - 2019

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I think Arsenal will carry on with that momentum from the Munich win and take it all the way to a league title....

Reactions: AB13

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I didn't see our friendly against Seattle Sounders because it was geo-blocked in the USA, but Raschl is getting a lot of praise and Balerdi is getting some criticism. I wonder if they plan on using Raschl in the squad this season. We haven't had an academy player break through since Pulisic and JBL.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I didn't see our friendly against Seattle Sounders because it was geo-blocked in the USA, but Raschl is getting a lot of praise and Balerdi is getting some criticism. I wonder if they plan on using Raschl in the squad this season. We haven't had an academy player break through since Pulisic and JBL.
There's like a sister German football board where I go for most of my Netherlands talk and they speak pretty highly of Raschl.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Wan-Bissaka's tackling is ridiculously good. Pace of Rashford, Martial, Lingard and James is something too. Matic looking a little sharper.

Reactions: Gecklund

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Brighton now 2-0 in the pre-season after a win over Crawley town yesterday. The invincible pre-season continues and fans have never been happier....

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Solskjaer says Greenwood could start against Chelsea and that was before the Inter game where he scored and hit the post in 20 minutes.

Reactions: IceColdOx

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Probably would get more playing time but don't think he could turn down United.

Oh for sure. We could have offered him some great things, but when Man U comes calling it is difficult to say no, if he ends up needing a loan at some point I'm sure they could make it happen. Plus with his pace he may find himself being used as a 75th minute super sub at times.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I know these games don't really matter, but Arsenal has looked really good.

They shouldn't matter, but they definitely do. Once the teams come back to Europe anyway. Never seen a good Liverpool team that had a bad preseason, I've also never seen any bad teams that had a strong preseason.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
I know these games don't really matter, but Arsenal has looked really good.

Except for Mustafi.

Xhaka also almost had a mistake that could have caused a goal too. He was pretty decent last game though.

But Mustafi...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad