Sudbury Wolves 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockieguy

Sep 7, 2012
Ontario Canada
If he’s tired now in a weekend junior league how is he supposed to handle being a starter in the AHL? The team wasn’t good last night that’s all there is to it.

A goalie can play a lot of games, but with the amount of odd man rushes and work this kid has to do, its too much. For the kids sake, I hope I'm wrong.

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
Gilhula hurt again! Wolves with 10 skaters with Drake Pilon serving second game suspension, Levin, Gilhulla and Stratis.

When is Papineau going to sign Butler?

WJ

Reactions: hockeynorth

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Gilhula hurt again! Wolves with 10 skaters with Drake Pilon serving second game suspension, Levin, Gilhulla and Stratis.

WJ
I keep hearing Stratis is day to day, when is he back? Need some bodies back. Stupid fight for Gilhulla and it’s looking like he’s injury prone if that’s all it took to injure himself.

Reactions: hockieguy

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
I keep hearing Stratis is day to day, when is he back? Need some bodies back. Stupid fight for Gilhulla and it’s looking like he’s injury prone if that’s all it took to injure himself.
Dealing with an eye injury most of the season.

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
We need more depth. Sudbury needs to sign one of their prospects or find an American they drafted to sign on. Why are we running so thin for the last several weeks its only going to catch up to this team by the playoffs. I can already see it starting to drain a few of the players. Especially the ones who forecheck game in game out. Ukko I have to admit is looking shaky too. He doesn't seem to be tracking the puck as well and is offering up some rebounds. I hope Lemaire gets some games in vs Hamilton and Owen Sound. We need to find rest for Ukko IMO.

WJ

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
We need more depth. Sudbury needs to sign one of their prospects or find an American they drafted to sign on. Why are we running so thin for the last several weeks its only going to catch up to this team by the playoffs. I can already see it starting to drain a few of the players. Especially the ones who forecheck game in game out. Ukko I have to admit is looking shaky too. He doesn't seem to be tracking the puck as well and is offering up some rebounds. I hope Lemaire gets some games in vs Hamilton and Owen Sound. We need to find rest for Ukko IMO.

WJ
I’m starting to think you may be right, Ukko doesn’t really inspire the same confidence in me that he did. We need him to be nothing less than outstanding. If it becomes clear we’re going to finish fourth in the Conference (which is definitely possible) we should indeed rest Ukko.

cub

Apr 11, 2012

WJ

How do you know if Butler wants to sign?

cub

Apr 11, 2012

WJ

Ukko playing pretty good so far today, keeping them in the game.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Ukko playing pretty good so far today, keeping them in the game.
Yes it’s the only way we’re going to be able to win these kind of games. No more stupid penalties...unless we want to go for three shorties.

Reactions: cub

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
And how do we know hes progressed enough to be signed.
Who knows but he was highly spoken of when drafted and he was a high pick that skates well. I would hope he wants the OHL If he doesn’t sign and goes US college then it’s too bad that we wasted a high pick. But st this point we need some extra bodies.

WJ

cub

Apr 11, 2012
Who knows but he was highly spoken of when drafted and he was a high pick that skates well. I would hope he wants the OHL If he doesn’t sign and goes US college then it’s too bad that we wasted a high pick. But st this point we need some extra bodies.

WJ

I'm sure it will be adressed if players are out for long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad