Sudbury Wolves 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WE ARE WOLVES

Sep 10, 2018
Drake suspended 2 games for fighting.

Obonswain Carson Darian to shut down frost.

Hope this works. I foresee Stillman doing some line shuffling tonight.

Drop the Puck

Apr 28, 2016
Who wants to start a GoFundMe page to purchase a couple new game nets with fresh white mesh for the Playoffs?
Looking rather “used”.

Go Wolves. Nice to see some bums in the seats this evening.

westfan

May 1, 2015
The Soo had the same net issue a few years ago. The nets looked like they hadn't had a paint job or new mesh in 3 years.

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
I'd rest Ukko next game and bring him back against the General's. Probably won't happen but I'd like him mentally sharp come playoff time. The wheels fell off tonight, for the team. It happens.

Reactions: Horseman

jellybeans

Nov 9, 2007
Well that embarrassing and what a bad timing with an excellent croud,there best player Lukkonen was terrible to bad they really started well playing the body and for some reason decide to play skills with the Soo in was game over.

BehindSooNet

Mar 15, 2015
Yikes - your post could have been written after Niagara's visit to the Sault yesterday!
Glad to see the back of them! Congrats on the victory and your winning streak. We are confident, however, the streak will end Friday!

Brilliant prediction by yours truly about the Hounds ending your impressive winning streak! Frankly, I was less confident after the injury to Villalta but the boys came through tonight in a big way....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad