Post-Game Talk (GBU): Straight trash homie

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008

Oh my...I've never been so scared. Botterill do something? Reinhart for whatever package gets his sour attitude off the team? Lord, kill me now.

Botts better not take it out on a scapegoat. He needs some self reflection to realize he's built another trash ass roster.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Oh my...I've never been so scared. Botterill do something? Reinhart for whatever package gets his sour attitude off the team? Lord, kill me now.

Botts better not take it out on a scapegoat. He needs some self reflection to realize he's built another trash ass roster.
I am in no way joking about this: I wish he would quit and have his daughter take over. Watching her on the Islanders broadcasts I can see she is tons more knowledgeble about the sport than he is.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
maybe don't hire former players just because they have future hall of famers playing for them on the ice

darcyRegier

Mar 27, 2017
Softest forward corps in the NHL. I'd trade a 1st for Ferland in a heartbeat (assuming he would want to sign here)

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
Sobotka, Berglund, Pominville, Elie, Sheary, Thompson, Pouliot, Nolan, Josefson

**** on Housley all you want but the guy who hired him thought all the above players were pretty good additions to add around Eichel, Reinhart and Mittelstadt.

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
Sobotka, Berglund, Pominville, Elie, Sheary, Thompson, Pouliot, Nolan, Josefson

**** on Housley all you want but the guy who hired him thought all the above players were pretty good additions to add around Eichel, Reinhart and Mittelstadt.
How could you forget Seth Griffith

Irving Zisman

Really Bad Grandpa
Nov 5, 2007
'Merica
He's *aledgedly* a racist tub of ****. Next year when we play them go out and find the baddest mother****er in the LNAH, give him a one day contract and tell him to grab the guy and turn his face into hamburger.

Is that really a thing, or conjecture?

Did some allege he made a slur towards Kyle?

If so, very disappointed that the rest of the boys didn’t show any emotion.

sabremike

Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Is that really a thing, or conjecture?

Did some allege he made a slur towards Kyle?

If so, very disappointed that the rest of the boys didn’t show any emotion.
Google his history dating back to juniors where I believe he actually got suspended for using racial epitaphs. Guy is a sack of crap.

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
Google his history dating back to juniors where I believe he actually got suspended for using racial epitaphs. Guy is a sack of crap.
Has he done anything since then? Certainly inexcusable, but people do grow, especially relative to their teenage selves.

Quiet Jack

Mar 24, 2017
the third and 4th line centers have 6 goals and 16 assists in 104 combined games.

the second line center, who looks like he is 13, has 8 goals and 11 assists in 55 games (and we all think he is struggling).

let that sink in.

Reactions: brian_griffin

sabremike

Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Has he done anything since then? Certainly inexcusable, but people do grow, especially relative to their teenage selves.
Well he made a series of offensive tweets a year or so ago where he came off as a media caricature of a racist Trump supporter (and honestly I'm not a guy who calls all Trump supporters racist but those tweets certainly fit the bill). Obviously they have all been deleted since then.

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
Well he made a series of offensive tweets a year or so ago where he came off as a media caricature of a racist Trump supporter (and honestly I'm not a guy who calls all Trump supporters racist but those tweets certainly fit the bill). Obviously they have all been deleted since then.
Thanks - if he made racist tweets, then he certainly hasn't grown.

Though I don't think his targeting of KO probably had much to do with that - that was more of the outrageous "need" to defend hits that aren't that bad (though KO's bordered on being a penalty IMO) that NHL players find themselves facing nowadays.

RecycledEichel

Out with the old...
Oct 19, 2013
Raleigh
Was a great game, until the end. Loved how our team played, until the end.

Thought scandella was even playing well. Loving Rodriguez. Dahlin beasting.

Sucks that it went that way

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
They need to do something about goalie. It’s just so easy to score on this team.

We get a ton of opportunities, but don’t have the composure to finish. They get a handful of chances and finish everything.

Not to say that we outplay teams regularly (we don’t), but it seems like we can’t finish, and other teams can finish a lot. That’s goaltending.

Reactions: La Cosa Nostra

sabremike

Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Thanks - if he made racist tweets, then he certainly hasn't grown.

Though I don't think his targeting of KO probably had much to do with that - that was more of the outrageous "need" to defend hits that aren't that bad (though KO's bordered on being a penalty IMO) that NHL players find themselves facing nowadays.
Oh don't get me wrong: I'm not saying that had anything at all with what he did. I am just pointing out what a scum sucking lowlife the guy is.

rtfirefly

Nov 13, 2013
"Google his history dating back to juniors where I believe he actually got suspended for using racial epitaphs. Guy is a sack of crap."

Epitaphs are speeches honoring the deceased, written posthumous tributes, or inscriptions on a tombstone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad