Skinner
We had NUMEROUS chances to have the lead

B
This team's will to win
Puck luck didn't go our way

U
fiepuadhfiusweafhuswhfiuashuif
That should about sum it up.

In seriousness, Terry Pegula, I'm addressing you directly. It's Housley's time to go. He isn't the coach for this team.

Jack Eichel, I'm addressing you directly. You're a 10 million dollar a year captain. Show up in the big games, or we're going no where.

The rest of the team, I don't know if its coaching, or will, or both, but god dammit, show some heart. The Rangers out played us 85% of that game. They played NHL hockey. I'd like my team to do that again, for the first time since 2010.

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011
G : Another year where they win the Stanley Cup of Moral Victories!

The rest? Who cares. Changing a coach every 2 years isn't gonna do anything. Players have to make plays.

Reactions: Royisgone

jucebox

Feb 7, 2019
G: No matter what happens Skinner can play and can actually score

B:20+ good looks and chances and nothing to show for it

U: After all the good looks and chances, all it takes is one solid shift from NYR to expose us on D

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011
Hope kyle is ok...i way underestimated that fight he got smashed

The NHL has to do something about players who initiate fights after clean, hard hits. Okposo isn't going to back down, but he shouldn't have to be put in that situation to get rocked.

Reactions: sabremike

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
The NHL has to do something about players who initiate fights after clean, hard hits. Okposo isn't going to back down, but he shouldn't have to be put in that situation to get rocked.

I think he bounced his chin off the ice too

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
Fire Housley, no emotion, no heart, hes gotta go. Botterill should ask Skinner if he wants to stick this out or go chase a cup somewhere, then whatever the decision is do whatever it takes to make him happy hoping he will give us an interview as a UFA.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
G:
- At this rate, maybe we can be sellers at the deadline and recoup some assets. Maybe some teams will bite on our veteran junk.
- Skinner is awesome. Maybe we can trade him and have him resign in the offseason.
- Quenneville is still available.

B:
- Okposo fighting. Probably the last guy you want doing that.
- Bogo plays not smart

U:
- Getting outclassed at home by a team that is definitely worse than you. Lack of effort.

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
Playing Sobotka there was such a predictable mistake. But he did it anyway. If Housley can’t scratch Sobotka he has to go.

They outplayed the Rangers all game, but the bounces didn’t go their way.

Tage was exciting out there with Rodrigues for two periods. Too bad he couldn’t finish.

jd1970

Feb 23, 2007
Downtown Buffalo
Okposo may be having 2nd thoughts about cruising through the rest of his obscene guaranteed contract.
Give Berglund a call Kyle!

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
It's just so disheartening how utterly predictable a result like this is after a good effort like we saw to close out the last game.
it was the reverse of the Islanders game where we scored out of nowhere after getting handled in the 3rd period with a lead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad