Post-Game Talk (GBU): Straight trash homie

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Really thought they were gonna tie it up with the way they were pushing, and then, because Buffalo happened.

Can't wait for 20/21

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
G:
- At this rate, maybe we can be sellers at the deadline and recoup some assets. Maybe some teams will bite on our veteran junk.
- Skinner is awesome. Maybe we can trade him and have him resign in the offseason.
- Quenneville is still available.

B:
- Okposo fighting. Probably the last guy you want doing that.
- Bogo plays not smart

U:
- Getting outclassed at home by a team that is definitely worse than you. Lack of effort.

Again, there aren’t many teams worse than us since the streak. On a 69-point pace since the end of the winning streak.

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
It's just so disheartening how utterly predictable a result like this is after a good effort like we saw to close out the last game.

I can't like this enough. It's exactly right. Predictable. And disheartening that this team is still so predictable.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
the rangers scoring that 5th goal off of a bad bounce that we couldn't connect on was cosmic justice

also lots of athletic, talented players who don't have the iq or effort to make the smart, simple plays

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
fire the coach and trade Ristolainen motherf***ing tomorrow. love too not win consecutive games for two months. Call up Guhle and Olofsson and see what they look like in the NHL in a playoff race.

G/B/U:
No comment on G/B, who cares anymore? They're bad and the organization isn't trying to improve. MORE IMPORTANTLY:

U:
Nobody f***ing jumped DeAngelo. Quite frankly, given what we *allegedly* know about this motherf***ing shithead piece of garbage human, someone should have f***ing careered him tonight. f*** him and here's to hoping someone careers him soon. f*** the Sabres for their tepid response. f*** Phil for not defending his players. f*** Bogosian for not murdering that shithead motherf***er. f*** the entire organization for letting that shit happen. They should all be ashamed of themselves after this disgrace tonight. I am beside myself over this garbage loss and the way in which Kyle Okposo went down. I cannot believe not a single one of these f***ers stepped up for their teammate. I cannot believe what I just saw. f*** these guys and don't at me.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY

Botts: I know what to do: I'll trade Sam to Minnesota for the 3 worst players on their entire roster plus a first with super lottery protection! Obviously I'm joking but if that actually happened would anyone really be shocked at this point? This entire organization is completely broken from the top on down.

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
fire the coach and trade Ristolainen mother****ing tomorrow. love too not win consecutive games for two months. Call up Guhle and Olofsson and see what they look like in the NHL in a playoff race.

G/B/U:
No comment on G/B, who cares anymore? They're bad and the organization isn't trying to improve. MORE IMPORTANTLY:

U:
Nobody ****ing jumped DeAngelo. Quite frankly, given what we *allegedly* know about this mother****ing ****head piece of garbage human, someone should have ****ing careered him tonight. **** him and here's to hoping someone careers him soon. **** the Sabres for their tepid response. **** Phil for not defending his players. **** Bogosian for not murdering that ****head mother****er. **** the entire organization for letting that **** happen. They should all be ashamed of themselves after this disgrace tonight. I am beside myself over this garbage loss and the way in which Kyle Okposo went down. I cannot believe not a single one of these ****ers stepped up for their teammate. I cannot believe what I just saw. **** these guys and don't at me.

Whose burner account is this?

Agree that someone should have stepped in for Okposo, but hes a big boy and when surrounded by 3 rangers he decided to drop the mitts. No reason for someone else to jump in at that point, should have had backup before gloves came off though.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
fire the coach and trade Ristolainen mother****ing tomorrow. love too not win consecutive games for two months. Call up Guhle and Olofsson and see what they look like in the NHL in a playoff race.

G/B/U:

U:
Nobody ****ing jumped DeAngelo. Quite frankly, given what we *allegedly* know about this mother****ing ****head piece of garbage human, someone should have ****ing careered him tonight. **** him and here's to hoping someone careers him soon. **** the Sabres for their tepid response. **** Phil for not defending his players. **** Bogosian for not murdering that ****head mother****er. **** the entire organization for letting that **** happen. They should all be ashamed of themselves after this disgrace tonight. I am beside myself over this garbage loss and the way in which Kyle Okposo went down. I cannot believe not a single one of these ****ers stepped up for their teammate. I cannot believe what I just saw. **** these guys and don't at me.
He's *aledgedly* a racist tub of shit. Next year when we play them go out and find the baddest motherf***er in the LNAH, give him a one day contract and tell him to grab the guy and turn his face into hamburger.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad