Pool: Statsy's WJC Pool: 8th Edition

GrandLarseny

Jersey Enthusiast
Aug 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Don't forget to message me if I'm up right after your pick, I was up around that time. Anyways whats Pasic is Pasic, I select Nikola Pasic (Sweden).

Khabby

Mar 3, 2007
Halifax
I’m getting tired of this cold, I rather be on a beach somewhere. I guess John Beecher will do, Beeches!

Christien

May 1, 2010
I had dostal a little on this one, but I think I'm going to go with Lukas Dostal. Hopefully nobody will Ranta lot about the next pick, but I'll also take Sampo Ranta.

Lukas Dostal

Sampo Ranta

Last edited:

Tomsburninghat

Dec 13, 2013
British Columbia
Not sure if you all knew dis but I am an ockey coach from Quebec. When we play ockey I am on da bench screaming do dis, do dis, then do dis...my players do well but nothing as good as when I scream do das!!!

He’s good eh? Aidan Dudas! F Canada

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
WeThreeKings thinks you can never Khovanov Russians so he took Morozov them. All I know is that he Zhuravlyov them now and I better get one as well. With that said I’ll grab Daniil Zhuravlyov!

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
WeThreeKings thinks you can never Khovanov Russians so he took Morozov them. All I know is that he Zhuravlyov them now and I better get one as well. With that said I’ll grab Daniil Zhuravlyov!

I’m glad Zhu knew how to pronounce his name, I was going to pick him but didn’t have a pun.

There’s not a lot of great players left anymore. I guess I’ll just have to take a Regula guy like that defenceman on the USA.

Now that I think of it I have a decent team, but who’s gonna pay when we have team dinners. Never mind. I’ll pick Tobias, he was Bjorn to foot the bill.

Bjornfot

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
I’m glad Zhu knew how to pronounce his name, I was going to pick him but didn’t have a pun.

There’s not a lot of great players left anymore. I guess I’ll just have to take a Regula guy like that defenceman on the USA.

Now that I think of it I have a decent team, but who’s gonna pay when we have team dinners. Never mind. I’ll pick Tobias, he was Bjorn to foot the bill.

Bjornfot
I’m really happy I was able to get that solid Zhuravlyov pun in there because I have absolutely nothing for my last pick. If anyone thinks of anything, give it a go.

Karl Henriksson

Tomsburninghat

Dec 13, 2013
British Columbia
Gents...I'm going offline so I want to make my pick before I do so and considering we are waiting for FightingSioux to pick a goalie I figure I'm safe to make my next pick. So...with that...That's it! I'm throwing my Haatanen in the ring...for my last pick... Aleks this guy!!!!

If I picked him again I would say ReAleks because I'll be bringing home some more hardware this year! :)

Aleks Haatenen - F - Finland

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
Gents...I'm going offline so I want to make my pick before I do so and considering we are waiting for FightingSioux to pick a goalie I figure I'm safe to make my next pick. So...with that...That's it! I'm throwing my Haatanen in the ring...for my last pick... Aleks this guy!!!!

If I picked him again I would say ReAleks because I'll be bringing home some more hardware this year! :)

Aleks Haatenen - F - Finland
He has been cut, even though there hasn't been an official announcement of it yet.

Tomsburninghat

Dec 13, 2013
British Columbia
LOL I guess I am...
I Petr pick someone else...
I did Czech to see if he's playing and it looks like it...scored 3 points in his last warm up game.
Petr Cajka - F - CZECH

GrandLarseny

Jersey Enthusiast
Aug 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
I might as well make my pick too since I need a defender and not a goalie. Anyways I won't Yegor you any longer so without further ado, I select Yegor Zamula from Team Russia.

FightingSioux, if you could PM WeThreeKings after your selection as you're both drafting goalies and obviously order matters then. Thank you gentlemen.

Khabby

Mar 3, 2007
Halifax
Since both in front of me need goalies, Ill talk my last F and then PM Christian to take his last F.

I think I have a pretty good team this year, hopfully they will take no Mercer-y!

With my last pick I select Dawson Mercer - F - CAN

Christien

May 1, 2010
Need exzachly one more defenceman, so I'll be going with Zachary Jones.

Btw, my team is a little different on the team post, Khabby took Drysdale not me and I'm missing Sampo Ranta from my list

Reactions: Khabby

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad