Pool: Statsy's WJC Pool: 8th Edition

Christien

May 1, 2010
There's nothing really better than some Seider and some world junior hockey. I K'andreally lie, I'm really starting to like my team! I was conseidering taking a goalie here, but I guess I'll wait a little longer.

Moritz Seider

K'andre Miller

Reactions: Statsy

Khabby

Mar 3, 2007
Halifax
Anton to the next one. I might be blowing one of my picks here, but Lundell!

Ill take Anton Lundell - F - FIN

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
3 hours to come up with a pun I've literally got to say very very slowly for it to make any sense whatsoever, just to have my guy taken. :laugh:

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
After watching this guy in today’s pre-tourney game, I definitely think Calen is going to make a nice Addison to my team.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
After watching this guy in today’s pre-tourney game, I definitely think Calen is going to make a nice Addison to my team.

He was just Calen my name. You can't take the layup pun man come on. Yes I'm aware that not how you say Calen.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
This guy is the Kirill deal, what a steal. I select Kirill Marchenko.

I don't have any defensemen yet so I guess it's time to Mc's it up a little bit and take Jared McIssac

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
This guy is the Kirill deal, what a steal. I select Kirill Marchenko.

I don't have any defensemen yet so I guess it's time to Mc's it up a little bit and take Jared McIssac
I knew you were going to take Kirill with one of those picks. You got him waaay higher in the other draft. He could be a real force out there... the kind of guy you want to Marchenko battle with!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad