Pool: Statsy's WJC Pool: 8th Edition

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Interesting. This draft hasn’t been wide open like the start of the Canada4Gold draft. My list is getting decimated!

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Interesting. This draft hasn’t been wide open like the start of the Canada4Gold draft. My list is getting decimated!

I have a clear top 7, and was excited that only 5 were off the list by the time it got to me

Khabby

Mar 3, 2007
Halifax
Nothing worse than going to the beach and getting Sandin your food, but I sure dont mind having Sandin my roster.

Time for my Leaf homerpick

Rasmus Sandin

Reactions: Statsy

Christien

May 1, 2010
Sorry guys, I wasn't going to make you wait until the day was Oliver, I was just outside cutting Zegras!

Taking two forwards with my picks:

Oliver Wahlstrom

Trevor Zegras

Reactions: Tomsburninghat

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
My team will probably fall like Caesars empire and I'll be Romanov the map but I'll take Alexander Romanov.. if it backfires I say I was Russian to make my picks.

GrandLarseny

Jersey Enthusiast
Aug 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
I don't know about you guys, but I am definitely a seeker of Justus and I don't get paid an Annuenity for these beliefs. Hopefully Justus Annunen brings me the Justus I deserve.

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
A guy with a first name of Justus. Man, some of these lines just write themselves. That was the easiest joke since that guy that played for Canada that one tournament, Steven Goodpun. :sarcasm:

Tomsburninghat

Dec 13, 2013
British Columbia
Good news everyone! The Polls in! Everyone loves Podkolzin! And I'm not trying to be va-silly!

Can't help being a Vancouver homer - I love the potential of this kid!!!

Vasili Podkolzin - F - RUS

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
I was just thinking about how quickly goalies can get snapped up in this draft, Alnefelt I better grab one before they’re all gone. So here Hugo with my pick of Sweden’s Hugo Alnefelt.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I was just thinking about how quickly goalies can get snapped up in this draft, Alnefelt I better grab one before they’re all gone. So here Hugo with my pick of Sweden’s Hugo Alnefelt.

That’s literally word for word the pun I had in my head so thanks a lot. Bad enough you steal the pick but you also stole the pun

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad