Star Wars Battlefront II (Nov 17)

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
People already pissed they can't use any non-sabre heros :laugh:

They'll fix it. At least they're trying to update the game.

They've done great to add content over the past year or so, but bug fixes has always been their struggle. This is worse than the explosive attachment bug.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Worst update they've had in this game. Stamina, blocking, and hit boxes are all broken. Rey's dash will make you lose all your stamina, Obi-Wan's defensive rush does the same, Yoda's push can now break blocks. This is the most broken it's ever been, and that's saying something.

It’s awful. Heroes vs. Villains is near unplayable right now.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Yeah I’m done with Heroes until they update it again. The game is so broken. Hopefully they’ll get the hint if their numbers decline drastically.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
They fixed heroes thankfully. Felucia map and clone commando coming on the 25th. I’m excited but I’m a little afraid it’s going to make the light side have an advantage.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Clone commando looks badass. Plus I liked Republic Commando back in the day so I like the inclusion.

I didn’t watch any content on them until just now. The commando looks like it’s going to be closer to a hero than an enforcer/infiltrator type. Looks badass.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
The co-op mode is a lot of fun, although a bit too easy. Commando is great, excited to try him out online. Really solid update so far.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
They fixed heroes thankfully. Felucia map and clone commando coming on the 25th. I’m excited but I’m a little afraid it’s going to make the light side have an advantage.
Is Felucia part of CAPITAL Capital Supremacy?

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Doesn't seem to give the clones too much of an advantage. The Ninja for the droids is still GOAT for it's price.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Doesn't seem to give the clones too much of an advantage. The Ninja for the droids is still GOAT for it's price.

No yeah it seems fine to me too. I normally just go straight for the hero if they’re available. Anakin agaibst groups of spawning droids is ridiculous. I’ve had a few 50+ kill streaks with him

Reactions: Dubi Doo

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
No yeah it seems fine to me too. I normally just go straight for the hero if they’re available. Anakin agaibst groups of spawning droids is ridiculous. I’ve had a few 50+ kill streaks with him
Damn, I'm not that good. I usually finish top-10. The heroes are usually all in play once I get the loot for heroes. I'll usually use a tank. I can rack up points with those, though they're difficult to use in Naboo. The streets are too narrow. I must say, I used to hate Naboo, but now I'm starting to enjoy it. There's some epic battles. Honestly, Capital Supremacy is the best thing to happen to this game.

One thing I would change is the dragonaut. The droids dragonaut becomes a tunnel of shit once you reach the next phase. Also, not a huge fan of shooting at those things at the end.

Yeah, that's typical of their poor map rotation. Some players always seem to get certain maps on some days.
Finally got a chance to play it; It's dope. The game has come a long way. Nothing is more beautiful on a multiplayer game than watching 30+ clones and droids shoot lasers at each other on a beautiful map.

I do hope they make servers where can join and the host can choose maps. That seems to be a big complaint from everyone.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Damn, I'm not that good. I usually finish top-10. The heroes are usually all in play once I get the loot for heroes. I'll usually use a tank. I can rack up points with those, though they're difficult to use in Naboo. The streets are too narrow. I must say, I used to hate Naboo, but now I'm starting to enjoy it. There's some epic battles. Honestly, Capital Supremacy is the best thing to happen to this game.

One thing I would change is the dragonaut. The droids dragonaut becomes a tunnel of **** once you reach the next phase. Also, not a huge fan of shooting at those things at the end.

Finally got a chance to play it; It's dope. The game has come a long way. Nothing is more beautiful on a multiplayer game than watching 30+ clones and droids shoot lasers at each other on a beautiful map.

I do hope they make servers where can join and the host can choose maps. That seems to be a big complaint from everyone.

I’m normally not that good either. I was talking about for co-op mode where everyone can be a hero. If you want a hero in other game modes you basically have to wait for one to die and not play for a while. What do you mean by dragonaut? Are you talking about droidekas?

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I’m normally not that good either. I was talking about for co-op mode where everyone can be a hero. If you want a hero in other game modes you basically have to wait for one to die and not play for a while. What do you mean by dragonaut? Are you talking about droidekas?
I'm talking about the ships you board after the ground battle. I thought they were called dragonauts.

Also, the matchmaking in Capital Supremacy is shit. I've played about 10 games over the past 3 days, and most of them are compete blow outside. Really takes the lust out of the game mode. I'm assuming it depends on who gets the heroes. Some people are just way too dominant with them.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
I'm talking about the ships you board after the ground battle. I thought they were called dragonauts.

Also, the matchmaking in Capital Supremacy is ****. I've played about 10 games over the past 3 days, and most of them are compete blow outside. Really takes the lust out of the game mode. I'm assuming it depends on who gets the heroes. Some people are just way too dominant with them.

Oh lmao my bad I misunderstood you. Those are called dreadnoughts. I’m not the biggest fan of those parts either. It’s normally over very quickly unless the teams are pretty evenly matched. Some people are ridiculous with them I agree.

Reactions: Dubi Doo

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Played a few games yesterday, but never got to play the new map. The clone commandos are fun to use though.
That they are.

Played Capital Supremacy for a bit, and once again is was a total blow out. How can they fix this? I'd say 8/10 games are completely one sided. It also seems to be the clones whooping ass more.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Clones def have the advantage now. Commando pretty much neutered the AATs while the droids have no strong counter to the clones tanks. Plus, the clones have Anakin who's probably the best heroes in the game. Clones win pretty much every Capital Supremacy I play. It's too bad, because the game mode is a blast. Hopefully they can even it out with the next update. Those grenade launchers just provide too much of an advantage over armor.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Clones def have the advantage now. Commando pretty much neutered the AATs while the droids have no strong counter to the clones tanks. Plus, the clones have Anakin who's probably the best heroes in the game. Clones win pretty much every Capital Supremacy I play. It's too bad, because the game mode is a blast. Hopefully they can even it out with the next update. Those grenade launchers just provide too much of an advantage over armor.

I haven’t played capital supremacy in a bit but I could definitely see that. Anakin is ridiculous vs. non heroes. 3 moves perfect for dealing with large groups of troops.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad