GDT: St. Louis Blues vs. Vancouver Canucks | Cup Defense on the Brink |

Status
Not open for further replies.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I could root for COVID to take down the bubbles...but that would not be right...

:)

Let's get ready for '20-'21.

Good luck Canucks!

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I don’t know whether Petro will be back, but I’m have a feeling Armstrong does. Either they have framework in place and he is just waiting to move $ or he knows Petro is gone.

Reactions: Vollie27 and mk80

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I don’t know whether Petro will be back, but I’m have a feeling Armstrong does. Either they have framework in place and he is just waiting to move $ or he knows Petro is gone.
I'm sure during the pause they probably talked once or twice. It'll be sad to see him go if he does, but I can't fault a guy at the stage of his career to go somewhere else he wants to play, or if someone comes in with an amazing offer we can't match.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Really? He’s been generally terrible. Throwing puck around randomly, turning puck over. Great talent but he has had bad series.
agreed ... he has all the talent in the world and it shows .. but the pull up blind pass shit needs to stop and he needs to make a little more contact

Reactions: Blueston

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
We are going to need to see some very significant progress by our young guys next year.
At least based on his play in these games, Kyrou looks ready to start with us next season. It'll be interesting to see Kostin's slot after a hopefully good camp too

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016
Well I’d normally post let’s do this....just got home from work to this shit show....

Just gonna make a post saying I enjoyed being the Cup Champs for a year and was looking forward to another great Playoffs. Instead of a deep run we have all the hallmarks or trademarks of the Blues we have known over the years. Just put a check mark next to the key bullet points!
Sputtering into the Playoffs (This case the round robin) Check!
Inconsistent Goaltending Check!
Injuries to key players Check!
Win two games convincingly, lose 2 close games, and get blown out in the other two. Usually they win two first and then lose 4 but I’ll still give this a Check!
First Round Exit Check!

I’d like to blame Covid or anything else we might to use as an excuse but at the end of the day if your the champs and you truly learned how to win in the playoffs this is nothing but a huge disappointment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad