GDT: St. Louis Blues vs. Vancouver Canucks | Cup Defense on the Brink |

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Petro is gone, and a retool coming soon. Just my opinion, but I don't see any reason to think otherwise. Goaltending is in question again, Tank is no longer what I'd consider to be a star goal scorer, there's no reason to think Petro is going to stay. You only take a team friendly contract when times are good.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
This wasn’t gonna be our year. It’s Colorado or Vegas in the West.

Interested to see this offseason play out.

Reactions: TheDizee

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Guys, go to sleep and come back in a couple days when you have cooled off lol

Not many teams repeat and this was a crazy situation... Let's try to re-sign Petro and get ready for a December/January start

No need to overreact

Reactions: Total Bender

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
Petro is gone, and a retool coming soon. Just my opinion, but I don't see any reason to think otherwise. Goaltending is in question again, Tank is no longer what I'd consider to be a star goal scorer, there's no reason to think Petro is going to stay. You only take a team friendly contract when times are good.
why do these 6 games mean so much more to you than the other 70+?

Reactions: Blueston

whcanuck

May 11, 2017
Canucks fan, I come in peace. Even when the score was 4-0, I was still a bit worried because you guys are so good at overcoming adversity. Nothing but respect for the Blues, great hockey team. I’d trade anything to have that one Stanley Cup you guys have that the Canucks are still searching for. Hard fought series.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
I'm the odd guy who feels like we should have kept the team intact, Maroon too, not retired Gloria and kept Chief in a suit, but I'm a weird guy. I know people are going to talk about money, talent, JBo, etc. And yeah, J Bo would need to be replaced but I feel like the chemistry got messed with and no matter who lifts the Cup this year, the winner IS COVID. But it is what it is, our window is wide open and I still hold on to the belief that Pie is staying in the STL. We'll see. But hey, WE GOT A DAMN CUP WITHOUT AN ASTERISK AT THE END! :D :D :D

Hell, WE WON THE DAMN STANLEY CUP!

I'm good :)

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
We really played like trash in the round robin. We didn’t play all that bad this series. Great pushback game 3-4. Played very well for majority of game 5, but Vancouver pushes back hard at the end of the 2nd period. They came out of the gate strong today, scored the first goal, and played a smart game with the lead, having confidence their goalie was going to stop the shot from outside.

Markstrom was rock solid. Binnington wasn’t, and we were figuring out who our goalie was during the series. That’s the main difference.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
Guys, go to sleep and come back in a couple days when you have cooled off lol

Not many teams repeat and this was a crazy situation... Let's try to re-sign Petro and get ready for a December/January start

No need to overreact
source.gif

Reactions: TheBluePenguin

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Canucks fan, I come in peace. Even when the score was 4-0, I was still a bit worried because you guys are so good at overcoming adversity. Nothing but respect for the Blues, great hockey team. I’d trade anything to have that one Stanley Cup you guys have that the Canucks are still searching for. Hard fought series.
Good luck the rest of the way! You guys have a hell of a team!

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Great Series. Blues played very good and very hard. they would have went far yet again if they won this series.

Reactions: Ridge1982
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad