SSM Greyhounds 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Section7fan

Feb 12, 2018
Had to be pretty good to outduel Hunter Jones and a loaded Petes squad. Maybe the Hounds need square corners at the GFL.
FYI Square Corners isn't a Petes fan. It's a troll account from a rival team.

Jones was left out to dry by a struggling Petes squad in the first 10 mins. You guys have a decent team and Calisti is going to be one of the top puck moving D in the league next year.

I still wish my Petes would have gone after Trott, I like his game and I think it would've helped in this slump with our injuries.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Truly one of our worst performances of the season. We haven't given up that many scoring chances in a long time, but Malik was sensational. He's getting comfortable in the crease now and looks really good.

Reactions: Pucksindeep94

Kucechejda

Jan 31, 2020
Truly one of our worst performances of the season. We haven't given up that many scoring chances in a long time, but Malik was sensational. He's getting comfortable in the crease now and looks really good.
Scoring chances or shots on goal? Since those seem to be the exact same in your book.

Last edited:

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Boudreau looking at a suspension, but it was impressive to him ragdoll a veteran defenseman like that.

leafs4life94

Jan 15, 2014
Boudreau looking at a suspension, but it was impressive to him ragdoll a veteran defenseman like that.
Fronts fan coming in - honestly I don't think he deserves anything. I was sitting in the section right behind the fight and I was really surprised they gave him an extra 2. The hit was iffy but it wasn't nearly as bad as the Watson hit from earlier (which I think was fine as a minor) - and as far as the scrum/fight is concerned Peric gave him a hard, borderline-sucker gloved left before the fight, I thought he deserved the extra 2 more than Boudreau.

Reactions: Houndzfan

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Fronts fan coming in - honestly I don't think he deserves anything. I was sitting in the section right behind the fight and I was really surprised they gave him an extra 2. The hit was iffy but it wasn't nearly as bad as the Watson hit from earlier (which I think was fine as a minor) - and as far as the scrum/fight is concerned Peric gave him a hard, borderline-sucker gloved left before the fight, I thought he deserved the extra 2 more than Boudreau.

Very fair assessment. I agree with you. We'll see if the league feels the same way.

Reactions: jjhound

Hardcore Techno

Mar 28, 2018
I noticed the Hounds are at Ottawa on Sunday. After the Kingston game, would they travel back to the Soo or head to Ottawa ?

Reactions: dirty12

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Very impressive defensive effort to start this game. We can beat Ottawa if this continues and we get a couple of calls.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
That call on Wawrow was nonsense. It's hard enough to beat Ottawa without dealing with calls like that. There have been no shortage of calls that Ottawa deserved, but none called thus far. Hopefully we can get a PP and tie it up.

Good for you getting ejected Coach Dean. The team has been cheated by that piece of shit Ferguson and he needed to stand up for his players.

Last edited:
Reactions: deeebest and Bear54

Hardcore Techno

Mar 28, 2018
That call on Wawrow was nonsense. It's hard enough to beat Ottawa without dealing with calls like that. There have been no shortage of calls that Ottawa deserved, but none called thus far. Hopefully we can get a PP and tie it up.

Good for you getting ejected Coach Dean. The team has been cheated by that piece of **** Ferguson and he needed to stand up for his players.
Are you really surprised though, good teams or darlings get the calls. Hounds always get screwed. Nobody likes traveling to the Zoo.

Hardcore Techno

Mar 28, 2018
Not the place for this. The LSSU Lakers, they must travel to Alaska once a year. Alaska always sucks. If possible, I would refuse to play them.

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
I noticed the Hounds are at Ottawa on Sunday. After the Kingston game, would they travel back to the Soo or head to Ottawa ?

Next time suggest they travel down to Lake Placid after the Kingston game. They could have fun on the slopes before heading all the way back towards Ottawa! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad