Prospect Info: Springfield Falcons Discussion - Coyotes AHL affiliate

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
What's going on with Henrik Samuelsson? His stats last seasons were impressive. This year low production and missed a lot of games.

Severe ankle injury. A minor medicine miracle that he was able to return this year.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Be nice to call them up and get some games in like Calgary is doing.

Yeah, give them something to motivate them going into next year.

I was pretty high on both of them going into this year, good to see them heating up after a rather horrid start.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Sounds like an atta boy good soldier call up to me.

He's a good guy. Not like those snot nosed Dolphin and Bundy types. So what if they're going nearly PPG this month on a horrible team? It's not all about stats. Stats are for losers. It's about try. Lots of try. Eric Selleck could be the next Dave Moss or Kyle Chipchura. You need these good guys to be a good team. We might've done poorly the last few seasons if we didn't have these guys.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
What? Play Dauphin over Selleck or Chipchura? Do you want to miss the playoffs and be Edmonton? Do you?!

wildcat48

Jul 16, 2005
Portland, Maine
Dauphin has been recalled.... Looks like the Coyotes plans on recalling everyone from Springfield before the season ends. Not that I expect them to win another game this season. It's sort of like the 2013-14 season when Portland lost their last 11 games.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
He's a good guy. Not like those snot nosed Dolphin and Bundy types. So what if they're going nearly PPG this month on a horrible team? It's not all about stats. Stats are for losers. It's about try. Lots of try. Eric Selleck could be the next Dave Moss or Kyle Chipchura. You need these good guys to be a good team. We might've done poorly the last few seasons if we didn't have these guys.

I think we may have crossed the streams or something around here lol. I actually meant that seriously. Life is pretty **** these days on the farm so they are rewarding a solid Ahl contributor with an Nhl paycheck and his first game in three years or whatever it has been. I certainly don't mind seeing Dauphin up either.

wildcat48

Jul 16, 2005
Portland, Maine
1. SPR Monardo, (6) (Carey, Mauermann), 9:29
2. UTI Hensick, (9) (Landry, Grenier), 8:22
2. SPR Mauermann, (6) , 17:53
3. UTI Friesen, (11) (Fedun, Grenier), 3:39 (PP)
3. UTI Grenier, (15) (Valk, Landry), 6:17
3. UTI Shields, (3) (Ehrhardt, Valk), 10:55
3. UTI Marino, (2) (Cassels, Zalewski), 11:15

Falcons lose 5-2 to Utica.... They are now 0-7-0-1 in their last eight games.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Are there any indications yet that this affiliation will continue into next season?

I'd like to say we should let these poor people off the hook and end this abusive relationship, but I actually think we can provide them with a fun, talented, entertaining team next season.

Perlini, Dvorak, MacInnis, Fischer, Garland, Wood, Mermis and Mayo all incoming.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Mermis played 55 games in Springfield this year. Not sure if Fischer turns pro.

wildcat48

Jul 16, 2005
Portland, Maine
Hill, Mayo and Fischer has all joined the Falcons on ATO's.... Will be in the lineup this weekend. Also... Have a feeling that a couple more player from SPR could be heading to Glendale.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad