Speculation: Source of the "divide" in the room

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos4

Mr.Scratch
Jun 1, 2013
winnipeg
Why is this necessary?

Not trying to start a fight, just trying to understand your reasoning about it.

Why? I loved her reporting back in the 80's, and I love her story, and that she's happy. I mentioned "Pat" because some may not make the connection, and there is a good article from Paul Friesen in the Sun from 2015. I'd post it but my phone won't cooperate.....

JetsNut

Jan 28, 2015
Then of course there is the widely popular rumour that Lowry slept with Scheif’s girlfriend a few months back. I actually don’t know many Jets fans that haven’t heard this one. Hopefully it’s false but there is a lot that ads up to make that case.

Reactions: JetLeaf

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Why? This thread is a better farce than Ancient Aliens!

giphy.gif

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
Maybe... just maybe Scheifele didn’t sleep with Wheeler’s wife, but with Wheeler himself! :eek: That would explain a lot.
I thought it was Wheeler and Schief's girlfriend? Or was it Lowry and Schief's girlfriend? Or was it Lindros and Brind'amour's wife? I... I'm... so confusssssssssed!

PastVioletHarpseal-size_restricted.gif

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
Are all these rumors about Schiel/Buff/Wheeler started by the same people, who at this time last season, stated that Statsny was building a house right beside Chevy's?

drumzan

#NHLJets
Jul 9, 2011
Didn’t the Flyers have a player sleeping with another player’s wife/GF that went public? And ended up in a trade.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Didn’t the Flyers have a player sleeping with another player’s wife/GF that went public? And ended up in a trade.

Two time Stanley Cup winner Jeff Carter is currently playing on the Los Angeles Kings, previously playing on the Columbus Blue Jackets and Philadelphia Flyers where he led the team in scoring during one of his six seasons there. Not only was he scoring on the ice, but he was allegedly scoring off the ice as well with teammate Scotty Hartnell’s then wife Lisa Renneke.
During the time this was coming to light, the Flyers were defeated by Pittsburgh, their division rival. The cause was apparently the divided locker room of the Flyers due to the fact Carter was sleeping with Hartnell’s wife. A messy and bitter divorce followed Harntell around for much of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad