Speculation: Source of the "divide" in the room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I think some of the post are below the belt already.

We can say players sucks etc. They get paid millions for it.
But family, we should be try to be at least off limit.

My 2 cents.

Especially when it is all rumour and speculation.

Mortimer Snerd

Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Sometimes I come to HFboards to be entertained.
BatBoy_01.jpg

That's not a bat child. Its Rudy Giulliani.

Mortimer Snerd

Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I honestly don’t see why people would stick their head in the sand like it’s impossible for something like that to happen! In any event we will know shortly. If Lowry is traded this offseason then we know it was true.

No, we still don't know that was true. All we would know is that Lowry was traded.

It isn't impossible. We all know the opposite. But I don't like the speculation.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
I used to like Friedman, but no more. I think he should re-title his column - "31 Rumours and Wild Ass Speculations".

Whatever he says should be taken with a grain of salt.

It's called 31 Thoughts, not 31 Verifiable Facts I've Heard This Week. It's an opinion column driven by some of the chatter he hears around the league.

Mortimer Snerd

Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
It's called 31 Thoughts, not 31 Verifiable Facts I've Heard This Week. It's an opinion column driven by some of the chatter he hears around the league.

Rumours are not thoughts. Attributing your speculations to players is not thoughts. I don't mind him speculating - as long as he labels it as his speculations.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
I’m closing this thread, a whole lot of baseless speculation to the point of being silly. Do not start another thread on the same subject. Mods will determine if the thread is opened again if any new information becomes available. This subject has been beaten to death with no new points being made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad