Sony PS4 #9: Your Exclusive Home for Exclusives

Status
Not open for further replies.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Nothing really happened until 2015. 2015-2020 is a perfect time frame. I don't want them to last 20000 years but I don't want them to last like 3.

That's how it always is. It takes 2-3 years to develop AAA games

Last edited:

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
That's how it always is. It takes 2-3 years to develop AAA games

Past generations it only took about 1 year for good games. 2-3 for it to really hit its stride

Your stretching it if you wanna say PS4 was starting around holiday 2014

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
No way Sony's new console will be out next year. I'm thinking late 2019, the earliest

I have friends that work in the industry, and that's what they think as well

I think whenever The Last of Us Pt. 2 gets released, will be when the console is winding down.

People think TLOU is coming out next year, no chance. Naughty Dog will take their time, and Sony will allow them to take their time. They've earned it.

Death Stranding may be a PS5 title. Who knows with how long Kojima takes.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Everyone here knows I'm a fan of FTP games on the PS4.

Paladins was just released on the store. The Overwatch type of game is super popular on Steam/PC having a huge following.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Paladins is better then overwatch just because it's free :laugh: I just can't buy overwatch there's nothing to achieve for me and that game when I played it was too easy. So I'll play the cheap clone for 2 games if I want

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
HI guys,
Im having trouble with my PSN account i have been banned for a "chargeback" i didnt even make. Is my PS4 useless without PSN? if i buy a game from a game store will it still work on my system?. It sucks i bought 2 games on PSN ever i cant access them now, and that is it i dont play online, i just play against the AI in all the games i play.

Sorry if this isnt the thread for this, sony customer support is atrocious

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
HI guys,
Im having trouble with my PSN account i have been banned for a "chargeback" i didnt even make. Is my PS4 useless without PSN? if i buy a game from a game store will it still work on my system?. It sucks i bought 2 games on PSN ever i cant access them now, and that is it i dont play online, i just play against the AI in all the games i play.

Sorry if this isnt the thread for this, sony customer support is atrocious

Did you challenge a purchase on paypal or your credit card? That seems to be how people tend to get Charge Back bans. As for your library it depends on the type of bans you received. From what i have read temp bans do not remove your library but permabans cause you to lose your library as you are purchasing the access rights tot the game rather then the ownership of the game. Continue to get in touch with Sony customer support and try your best to get in touch with a physical representative as opposed to a text chat rep.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Been playing Deus ex.

Holy shmolies the hub area runs at an absolutely abysmal framerate. This game is in dire need of a dynamic resolution

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Did you challenge a purchase on paypal or your credit card? That seems to be how people tend to get Charge Back bans. As for your library it depends on the type of bans you received. From what i have read temp bans do not remove your library but permabans cause you to lose your library as you are purchasing the access rights tot the game rather then the ownership of the game. Continue to get in touch with Sony customer support and try your best to get in touch with a physical representative as opposed to a text chat rep.

I only ever use my CC to buy anything, as I said 2 games ever bought through PSN, and afterward I delete my card details so I checked my CC statements and no chargeback was ever attempted. I am blocked from using the 2 games I bought, but the text rep said the ban will be lifted when I pay my $60 debt which is also weird because I only bought the 2 games I bought because they were on sale for $20 so I have never even spent $60.

looking online it seems people are hacking into accounts and using stolen cc (or their own I guess) buying fifa packs and gifting them form the hacked account to their own account, then either the stolen card owner will see a fraudulent charge and call for a chargeback resulting in a ban for the hacked account, I can only assume this has happened to me as their are no charges on my CC, debit or paypal for PSN that has been charged back or even charged for that amount at all.

anyway im going to call them today, but not expecting much. The text rep said unless I pay 'MY' $60 debt I wont get my account back.

PS thanks for the reply

Kovifan27

Jan 17, 2012
Philly, PA
I only ever use my CC to buy anything, as I said 2 games ever bought through PSN, and afterward I delete my card details so I checked my CC statements and no chargeback was ever attempted. I am blocked from using the 2 games I bought, but the text rep said the ban will be lifted when I pay my $60 debt which is also weird because I only bought the 2 games I bought because they were on sale for $20 so I have never even spent $60.

looking online it seems people are hacking into accounts and using stolen cc (or their own I guess) buying fifa packs and gifting them form the hacked account to their own account, then either the stolen card owner will see a fraudulent charge and call for a chargeback resulting in a ban for the hacked account, I can only assume this has happened to me as their are no charges on my CC, debit or paypal for PSN that has been charged back or even charged for that amount at all.

anyway im going to call them today, but not expecting much. The text rep said unless I pay 'MY' $60 debt I wont get my account back.

PS thanks for the reply

This has happened to a couple of people. If you are a memeber of NeoGAF there are a couple threads on it and eventually most got it corrected.

Here is just one one a banning

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1342895

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
This has happened to a couple of people. If you are a memeber of NeoGAF there are a couple threads on it and eventually most got it corrected.

Here is just one one a banning

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1342895

Thanks man, Is it even worth trying to get it unlocked, I have 2 games that I have finished and they both add up to $45 they want me to pay $60 to unban it. If I create a new account and never buy from psn again (I'm not going to either way) will the new account work just like the old one.

Ones things for sure hardcopies of every game for me now

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Or just use 2-step authentication so your account doesn't get compromised again. Buying hard copies isn't going to prevent somebody from using a stolen CC on your account if they get access.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Thanks man, Is it even worth trying to get it unlocked, I have 2 games that I have finished and they both add up to $45 they want me to pay $60 to unban it. If I create a new account and never buy from psn again (I'm not going to either way) will the new account work just like the old one.

Ones things for sure hardcopies of every game for me now

Well if you don't care about the account at all it's better to just make a new one (60$ is as much as new game really no reason to spend it unless you have things on that account you still like or whatever)

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Or just use 2-step authentication so your account doesn't get compromised again. Buying hard copies isn't going to prevent somebody from using a stolen CC on your account if they get access.

Yeah good point, whatever I decide to do I will use 2-step next time.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Hey guys, looking for a recommendation. I have a lot of free time coming up and I'd like to find a game to sink some hours into. Anyone played anything great recently? I think I'd like to try an RPG with a turn-based battle system. I have no idea why I have that urge as I've never played one before to my knowledge, but something about it just sounds fun. Anything of the sort? Is Persona 5 turn-based?

Also I love games like Borderlands and Diablo with a loot system of sorts. Something to get excited about when Item X falls to the ground.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Turn-based: Persona 5
Loot-based: Nioh
Taste-based: Nier Automata

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Injustice should arrive tomorrow for me. Could not find a ultimate edition for preorder anywhere, really hoping I can get the 9 other fighters as DLC sometime.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Injustice should arrive tomorrow for me. Could not find a ultimate edition for preorder anywhere, really hoping I can get the 9 other fighters as DLC sometime.
I prefer hard copies but I just got the Ultimate on PSN.

You can buy the DLC separately. You can get all the premier skins too right away in game by grinding.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Would have done PSN but can't pass up the Amazon Prime 20% off a new game so ended up getting regular edition. Happy to hear I can just get the rest of the fighters as DLC was a bit concerned about that.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Hey guys, looking for a recommendation. I have a lot of free time coming up and I'd like to find a game to sink some hours into. Anyone played anything great recently? I think I'd like to try an RPG with a turn-based battle system. I have no idea why I have that urge as I've never played one before to my knowledge, but something about it just sounds fun. Anything of the sort? Is Persona 5 turn-based?

Also I love games like Borderlands and Diablo with a loot system of sorts. Something to get excited about when Item X falls to the ground.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Bask in the glory that is Persona 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad