Sony PS4 #9: Your Exclusive Home for Exclusives

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Anyone mention the Dragon's Dogma PS4 port yet? That announcement seems to have flown waaaayyyy under the radar...such a great, underrated gem of a game. I can't wait to double-dip, especially considering I never got a chance to check out any of the Dark Arisen content. I've been praying for a true sequel, but this'll have to do in the meantime while Capcom continues to never, ever deliver on DD Online (or Deep Down for that matter).

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
What are you guys expecting or hoping for at E3 this year???

For PlayStation or just in general?

Spider man is one of my biggest ones I want to see gameplay of. Alittle more God of war and that's probably it I may be forgetting something.

Days gone isn't that interesting but if it's good I'll pick it up. And last of us probably won't get much

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Something new from From.

c41ef7428136e865c50656e079b83beb.jpg

A man can dream.

But for real I'd like to see what Sucker Punch has been cooking up. I think a reveal is due. Outside of that, some GoW gameplay and the "one more thing" being a gameplay debut of TLoUP2 would make me a happy camper. It's tough to nail down anything considering the wealth of stuff Sony has coming through the pipeline, but I can't wait to see what curveballs they'll have in store. It'll be tough to top last year, that's for sure.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I think we're gonna get..

- Spiderman gameplay
- God of War trailer
- some more game play of Uncharted Lost Legacy
- Crash Bandicoot Warped game play
- Days Gone gameplay
- new stuff

I don't think we get anything Last Of Us 2 related at all.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
FWIW, PlayStation turkey released a twitter post and the quickly deleted it saying the ps plus games for June will be Killing Floor 2 and Life is Strange.

If true (big if), would be the best free games we have gotten in a real long time.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Finally started Until Dawn. I'm loving this game so far and haven't even gotten to anything major yet. Lights were all off last night with headphones on I can't imagine playing this game during the day.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Finally started Until Dawn. I'm loving this game so far and haven't even gotten to anything major yet. Lights were all off last night with headphones on I can't imagine playing this game during the day.

Loved that game. I'd recommend playing it again with a group of people when you're done your first play through

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Loved that game. I'd recommend playing it again with a group of people when you're done your first play through

I played it with a friend and we drew the names of characters out of a hat and controlled them the whole game. It was a great way to play.

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
I want to purchase a game, but I don't know what. Here's my possibilities:

• Final Fantasy XV
  • Kingdom Hearts 2.8
  • Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5
  • Uncharted 4
  • Crash N.Sane Trilogy
  • FinaL Fantasy 12 HD
  • Lego City Undercover
  • Yooka-Laylee

Any thoughts?

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I want to purchase a game, but I don't know what. Here's my possibilities:

• Final Fantasy XV
  • Kingdom Hearts 2.8
  • Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5
  • Uncharted 4
  • Crash N.Sane Trilogy
  • FinaL Fantasy 12 HD
  • Lego City Undercover
  • Yooka-Laylee

Any thoughts?

You can only get 1?

I never got into the Kingdom Hearts thing so I can't speak about them but Uncharted 4 was amazing and Crash Bandicoot was my childhood so I'll be getting that day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad