Soccer Prospect Discussion Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
yes I have. How did Fred and McT work yesterday? The best way to not expose the line is to not give it away in MF the entire game bc the MF is full of guys who can’t play the ball.
How did Maguire/Shaw/DDG do on the first goal? Entire backline on the third? Honestly entire back line on the 2nd?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Gouiri obtained and scored a penalty today.

In other news, I repeatedly told you guys about Giorgino Rutter, who signed for Hoffenheim this winter from Rennes.
He came in at the 87th minute today for his first game under his new jersey.
He scored 4 minutes later.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Gouiri obtained and scored a penalty today.

In other news, I repeatedly told you guys about Giorgino Rutter, who signed for Hoffenheim this winter from Rennes.
He came in at the 87th minute today for his first game under his new jersey.
He scored 4 minutes later.
Gouiri reminds be a bit of Firmino. Not really sure why but yeah. This he’s a Firmino starter kit.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Mike Verweij said that Brobbey has changed his mind a bit after the faith the club has put in him and is now thinking about signing an extension. Good news for Ajax if true.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
-------------Lafont---------------
Dagba-Kounde-Fofana-Maouassa
-----------Kamara---------------
----Tchouameni-Camavinga----
----------Aouar----------
---Edouard---Gouiri---

Bench options : Ikone, Diaby (if you play with wingers), Soumare, Guendouzi, Konate, Badiashile, Meslier.....

CRAZY.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
This also means that the following players weren't selected : Maxence Lacroix, Nicolas Cozza, Caqueret (Seniors?), Melvin Bard, Pape Gueye, Adli, Diop, Cherki, Y. Fofana, Ait Nouri, Todibo, Kalimuendo, Saliba, Ndicka, etc...

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
French Euro 21 list is out...
SICK.

I don’t generally follow youth players that much outside of the USMNT MLS players and maybe a little bit from United but the fact that I recognize a majority of these names either speaks volumes to how often you talk about these guys or how good these guys are or a mix of both. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I don’t generally follow youth players that much outside of the USMNT MLS players and maybe a little bit from United but the fact that I recognize a majority of these names either speaks volumes to how often you talk about these guys or how good these guys are or a mix of both. :sarcasm:
It will be interesting to see how long France can maintain producing this stupid amount of talent.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Well, guys you ought to know :
Meslier (Leeds keeper), Fofana (one of the best in the EPL), Kounde (dominating La Liga), Camavinga (sensation), Aouar (CL QF MOTM), Guendouzi (Arsenal starter before age 20), Diaby (one of the best wingers in the Bundesliga).

Players you likely know :
Kamara (OM totally a great player in the making), Lafont (FM's best youth goalie for years), Badiashile (half the EPL big teams want him), Kalulu (slowly establishing himself at Milan), Konate (Leipzig big talent), Soumare (every EPL big team wants him), Edouard (domating Scotland and targeted by big EPL teams), Gouiri (sensation), Ikone (Lille winger)

Guys you might not have heard too much of :
Bertaud (backup goalie), Dagba (PSG's 3rd RB option), Maouassa (former winger, excellent LB), Truffert (competing with Maouassa at Rennes), Faivre (very exciting Brest talent from Monaco's academy), Tchouameni (currently one of the best MF in L1), Kolo Muani (was MOTM at PSG yesterday).

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Well, guys you ought to know :
Meslier (Leeds keeper), Fofana (one of the best in the EPL), Kounde (dominating La Liga), Camavinga (sensation), Aouar (CL QF MOTM), Guendouzi (Arsenal starter before age 20), Diaby (one of the best wingers in the Bundesliga).

Players you likely know :
Kamara (OM totally a great player in the making), Lafont (FM's best youth goalie for years), Badiashile (half the EPL big teams want him), Kalulu (slowly establishing himself at Milan), Konate (Leipzig big talent), Soumare (every EPL big team wants him), Edouard (domating Scotland and targeted by big EPL teams), Gouiri (sensation), Ikone (Lille winger)

Guys you might not have heard too much of :
Bertaud (backup goalie), Dagba (PSG's 3rd RB option), Maouassa (former winger, excellent LB), Truffert (competing with Maouassa at Rennes), Faivre (very exciting Brest talent from Monaco's academy), Tchouameni (currently one of the best MF in L1), Kolo Muani (was MOTM at PSG yesterday).
I know all of the guys in the first two and Dagba, Tchouameni in the last one as well as heard of Maoussa

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Well Faivre is someone to watch when you get the chance. So subtle technically. No chance of starting with this team though :amazed:
Truffert is an interesting young LB. Kolo Muani is hard to project, but he's powerful and good in front of the net. Bertaud I don't have rated but he's 3rd goalie anyway.

Reactions: Gecklund

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
If he didn’t get injured a month ago I think he would have had some senior minutes due to the injuries in MF. Bad luck with the injury bc the timing was there.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
This also means that the following players weren't selected : Maxence Lacroix, Nicolas Cozza, Caqueret (Seniors?), Melvin Bard, Pape Gueye, Adli, Diop, Cherki, Y. Fofana, Ait Nouri, Todibo, Kalimuendo, Saliba, Ndicka, etc...

Hasn't Aouar started more in L1 than Caqueret, a bit weird that the latter would be in the senior national team ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad