So...Who`s going to make it impossible for Julien to Cut??

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Does
Internet
Say
All
GM's
Request
Either
Employee?

Disagree that those guys will be traded/holding out or disagree that Warsofsky will make it as the 6?

Not saying I want them traded, nor do I think they will both be dealt.

I guess I forgot to include another option...if Krug is traded. I don't see that either, but if so, I still don't think Warsofsky makes it as the 6, they will put Bart there.

Chara-Dougie
Sides-JB
Bart-McQ/Miller

ps what's up with the Anagrams or whatever they are called (this one, Kelly's NTC teams)?? LOL

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Brett Hull couldn't skate either.

Ok, we should just pencil in Fraser for about 86 goals, then ?

Do we have to? How about 22 goals? That would be just fine. At the end of the day, with a back end and goalie like ours, not every winger has to be the most elite skater. Provided he doesn't turn the puck over carelessly, and battles a bit along the boards, we can hide the rest.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
In another thread I see Fraser compared to Iginla and in this one O'Reilly and Hull?

Really? :D

I'm hoping to see Kelly gone and Fraser on Carl's left, but I will reserve the comparisons to HOFers and other B's legends until he scores 20 in an NHL season :laugh:

Nah, not making a player comparison, just having flashbacks (to the exact same criticism) and thinking that making absolute predictions (also exactly the same) can backfire in spectacular fashion.

TheBigBadB

Feb 13, 2003
North Andover
Visit site
Fraser is like Glen Murray for a comparison though I think he moves better than Murray. Took awhile for Murray to find space for his shot. Once he did he carved out a nice career as a trigger man. Fraser could do the same

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Nah, not making a player comparison, just having flashbacks (to the exact same criticism) and thinking that making absolute predictions (also exactly the same) can backfire in spectacular fashion.

There is:

Objectivity

Optimism

Fantasy

I put myself squarely in the middle category. As a B's fan I am optimistic that Fraser carves out a career here scoring goals, but not unrealistic with my expectations. As far as the comparisons go, I don't see most of them and I honestly hope that Fraser "gets it" quicker than Muzz did.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Will be a riot to read how much of a defensive liability Krug was here if he's traded.

I can hardly wait for the sheep here to blame him for starting cancer, kicking puppies, and dropping f bombs in church. And of course them dismissing and absolving Peter Chiarelli's role in why he had to move a guy like Krug to start with. For the record, I heard Krug was a bad team mate who didn't even know where the weight room was...:naughty:

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
I guess I forgot to include another option...if Krug is traded. I don't see that either, but if so, I still don't think Warsofsky makes it as the 6, they will put Bart there.

ps what's up with the Anagrams or whatever they are called (this one, Kelly's NTC teams)?? LOL

Just disagreeing that those you mentioned were the only options. Obviously you caught that they weren't and fixed that ;) but you still say Warsofsky doesn't make it. Totally hypothetical here, but what if Krug and Bart were traded? Just another option. Does he make it then? :D

And Kelly's NTC teams? Where did I post that? I did a Bruins search-a-word and one or two people assumed that's what it was :laugh:

On another note Joe: Go to Dan's house on the weekend and let me know when. I'll call you guys

member 96824

Krug traded for Willie Mitchell.

Stay behind that red line BOY!

member 96824

Here's another bad, bad joke ( I know you'll get it as a joke where some might not)

But we could really use Nathan Horton's LTIR space right about now

Cold hearted Dom!

He's heard the phrase "too soon" but laughs in the face of it.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Just disagreeing that those you mentioned were the only options. Obviously you caught that they weren't and fixed that ;) but you still say Warsofsky doesn't make it. Totally hypothetical here, but what if Krug and Bart were traded? Just another option. Does he make it then? :D

And Kelly's NTC teams? Where did I post that? I did a Bruins search-a-word and one or two people assumed that's what it was :laugh:

On another note Joe: Go to Dan's house on the weekend and let me know when. I'll call you guys

Someone posted Kelly's NTC teams in a similar setup to what you had above. I ASSumed it was you?

:laugh:

If Krug AND Bart were traded, yes I could see Warsofsky making the team as the #6, but I would not be thrilled about it. I see him as a step below both.

Dan lives about two hours away and I have four hockey games with my son this weekend (Evaluation games for league placement) so a meeting at his house is unlikely. We will have to try a conference call or I will have to rely on Dan to relate your thoughts accurately.

Not sure which is more likely to happen given Dan's lack of technical savvy and his short attention span.

:laugh:

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Last game

Gagne 18:54
Leino 16:41

Knight 11:46
Spooner 14:10
Koko 15:30
Linblad 10:11
Florek 12:08

And the only reason KoKo was THAT high (for TOI I mean ;)) is because he was with Leino and Gagne.

The logical (non-panicky) explanation: the B's probably have a better idea of what they have with those young prospects than they do with Gagne and Leino. I don't think the TOI totals from a preseason game is a good predictor for regular season TOI.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
And the only reason KoKo was THAT high (for TOI I mean ;)) is because he was with Leino and Gagne.

The logical (non-panicky) explanation: the B's probably have a better idea of what they have with those young prospects than they do with Gagne and Leino. I don't think the TOI totals from a preseason game is a good predictor for regular season TOI.

I would have put Knight on the PP and given him way more ice time. What can he show you if not playing with NHL talent once in a blue?

Gut feeling both of these guys make the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad