So who is buying a half price jersey?

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
I want a Sifverberg home jersey. I have an Alfie heritage but no home jersey to add to my collection.

I'm in the exact same boat as you, so many people are buying Silfverberg jerseys it's great.

SensIn7

Mar 15, 2009
Called the Orleans and Carlingwood locations tonight asking about the cost of an adult heritage jersey with a player name/number on back. I'm assuming these are for the standard quality replica jerseys as I didn't ask for anything special. Here's what I was told:

Orleans - $225 before tax and before 50% discount ~ $130 incl tax

Carlingwood - $175 before tax and before 50% discount ~ $100 incl tax

Really don't understand how they can justify a $50 price difference between locations or how they can justify $260 incl tax for a freaking jersey!! Both said that the deal lasts through Monday and if they don't have the jersey/player combo you want, you can pay the discounted price and they will send away a jersey and the lettering package to their stitching company and it will be returned in approx 3 weeks. Mind you, both people I spoke to sounded less than confident about this option.

Hope this helps some of you.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I'm in the exact same boat as you, so many people are buying Silfverberg jerseys it's great.

I bought a #33 Pascale Leclaire home jersey from Sports Experts for $10 last year (TEN DOLLARS!!! They just wanted them out of the store, I guess!), sat on it for a year, then switched the nameplate to Silfverberg in the summer.

$20 for a Silf jersey. Love it.

Droc

Classless
Jul 17, 2010
In my house.
Called the Orleans and Carlingwood locations tonight asking about the cost of an adult heritage jersey with a player name/number on back. I'm assuming these are for the standard quality replica jerseys as I didn't ask for anything special. Here's what I was told:

Orleans - $225 before tax and before 50% discount ~ $130 incl tax

Carlingwood - $175 before tax and before 50% discount ~ $100 incl tax

Really don't understand how they can justify a $50 price difference between locations or how they can justify $260 incl tax for a freaking jersey!! Both said that the deal lasts through Monday and if they don't have the jersey/player combo you want, you can pay the discounted price and they will send away a jersey and the lettering package to their stitching company and it will be returned in approx 3 weeks. Mind you, both people I spoke to sounded less than confident about this option.

Hope this helps some of you.

Not totally accurate.

My purchases today
Carlingwood heritage karlsson $225 before discount

SBP heritage karlsson $225 before discount
SBP heritage Alfredsson $175 before discount

Not all the jerseys are the same price. Even at carlingwood, the heritages varied between 175-225

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
I bought a #33 Pascale Leclaire home jersey from Sports Experts for $10 last year (TEN DOLLARS!!! They just wanted them out of the store, I guess!), sat on it for a year, then switched the nameplate to Silfverberg in the summer.

:bow: You my friend are a genius.

SensIn7

Mar 15, 2009
Not totally accurate.

My purchases today
Carlingwood heritage karlsson $225 before discount

SBP heritage karlsson $225 before discount
SBP heritage Alfredsson $175 before discount

Not all the jerseys are the same price. Even at carlingwood, the heritages varied between 175-225

This is ridiculous! Has anyone ever seen this at a sports store before? Same jersey with a different (current) player name on it going for such a difference in price? Aside from the liquidations of the banished losers (Heatley, Emery, Lalime, Leclaire, etc).

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
The numbers are the same as the other jerseys, just take a look at the name plate and you'll be able to tell straight a way. Still a great price, though.

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
I'm off! I don't want to work from home! :laugh: I'll ask our stitching company tomorrow and will be happy to PM anyone the results.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Trade anyone????

I've got a Large Heritage SPEZZA with All-Star patch, willing to trade for Heritage NEIL or KARLSSON!

Anyone interested????

mikachu

Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
I went into the Sens Store and brought in two of my jerseys to get them customized. Can't beat 50% off on that. Getting Karlsson on my heritage and Silfverberg on my red.

Also won the Sens high five twitter contest yesterday so I'll be getting two more jerseys coming my way opening night. Gotta call the head office and ask if I can pay for the customization now and get them done after opening night. Look out for me on the ice opening night. :yo:

xVolchenkov

Jun 21, 2011
Ottawa

I bought the same jersey in hopes to do the same, but don't know where to go to get the name swapped. Where did you go if you don't mind me asking?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad