So who is buying a half price jersey?

Milan the God*

Don't let your emotions get in the way. This CBA is for 8 years at the least..while your mad now you know you won't stay mad forever. Us fans love this game too much.

I say get a jersey while it's 50% off now and don't spend a dime on merchandise at least for next year when the price goes back to regular value.

That is my reasoning. Except I never said I wanted to not buy anything, because I knew I would jump right back to the NHL when it came back. Got tickets, gonna get a 50% jersey.

Yes,

He wore it in sweden (when not wearing 100)
Wore it in the playoffs
Wears it in Bingo
He owns it like he is gonna own the Calder.

Thank you. Nice avatar, by the way.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Anyone know what the stock looks like for Carlingwood Mall's Sens Store?

I was in thier earlier today all I saw was Alfie Neil Zibanejad and Cowen all in the 3rd jersey for 174.99 before 1/2 price and all 3 jerseys as blanks.

Some nice new hats though.

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
Even if we don't have the crested jerseys in stock, we can send a blank jersey back to our stitching company and it will come back the same as a crested jersey that we would have on the shelf. It does take 3-4 weeks, but for this price, the wait is worth it.

SensIn7

Mar 15, 2009
Like the OP, I'm trying to decide between a heritage Alfie or Karlsson. One doubt I have with the Karlsson jersey is that I'm sure he'll have a letter on the front within a few years, but I'd be buying it without an "A" for now.

So is it confirmed that at all 3 locations a jersey is $175 with a name/number on the back before taxes and discount? And that if not available they can get it ordered for a later pickup? If it's close to $100 all-in this is a pretty solid deal that I will gladly jump on...don't plan on buying any tix for now tho...fine with watching it at home or supporting the local pubs.

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
I have been waiting to get names/numbers on my two blank jerseys for awhile now. Think for the heritage I have to go with Alfredsson because the jersey is all about the team's history and who better represents that? Still need to decide who I want on the red.

Milan the God*

Like the OP, I'm trying to decide between a heritage Alfie or Karlsson. One doubt I have with the Karlsson jersey is that I'm sure he'll have a letter on the front within a few years, but I'd be buying it without an "A" for now.

So is it confirmed that at all 3 locations a jersey is $175 with a name/number on the back before taxes and discount? And that if not available they can get it ordered for a later pickup? If it's close to $100 all-in this is a pretty solid deal that I will gladly jump on...don't plan on buying any tix for now tho...fine with watching it at home or supporting the local pubs.

I'm sure if you get a Karlsson jersey this year and he gets an A within a few years they will add the letter on for you if you bring it to them at the Sens Store at SBP. They might charge you a small amount (like $5-10) but that's it. I don't see why not.

And a post above said it's $225 before tax and discounts. So it would be $112.50 plus tax. Still a great buy in my opinion.

DonthaveaCOWEN

Jul 29, 2010
wait, what? so player jerseys are how much, im confused?

When I was there on opening day of camp, they had the 50% off all jerseys in store. But they had a big middle rack with only 3 players jerseys on it (Cowen and Zbad Heritage and Gonchar Red). They are only $90-$100. All the rest are the regular jersey price -50%.

Evil Crow

Jul 18, 2010
I'd prolly pick one up if there was still a store downtown.

I'll be at the game on Monday. If they're still on sale then I might pick one up, but it sounds like they won't be.

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O

It seems that there are varying prices at the different locations, based on what they quoted me from the Place D'Orleans store and the posts in this thread. Strange. Also, can anyone confirm the possibility and cost of adding/switching an 'A' or 'C' to a jersey after purchase? I assume if you buy an Alfie jersey it already has the 'C' on it.

I have been waiting to get names/numbers on my two blank jerseys for awhile now. Think for the heritage I have to go with Alfredsson because the jersey is all about the team's history and who better represents that? Still need to decide who I want on the red.

Very, very good way to look at it. My only concern with getting an Alfie jersey is that he won't be playing much longer (maybe just this year) :cry: , whereas Karlsson will hopefully be wearing the Sens logo for at least another decade and a half. Mind you, Alfie is forever. Praise Alfie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam

For similar reasons I was considering Neil. Perhaps he's your man for the red.

It seems that there are varying prices at the different locations, based on what they quoted me from the Place D'Orleans store and the posts in this thread. Strange.

Bait and switch?

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Does anyone know if the Sens store stocks pro Heritage jerseys? If so, are they on sale?

Not sure but they were telling me in store to buy a pro one for the deal and yes everything in store is 1/2 off absolutely everything in stock there I asked yesterday.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
If someone actually is going to the Sens store -- could they find out the after taxes and discount price of things and when it actually ends?

I really want a heritage jersey (though not sure if I want blank or player name/number). Would like to know what the final cost would be though before I ask someone to pick one up for me.

Patvolcom65

@Patvolcom65
Jul 4, 2011
New-Brunswick
If someone actually is going to the Sens store -- could they find out the after taxes and discount price of things and when it actually ends?

I really want a heritage jersey (though not sure if I want blank or player name/number). Would like to know what the final cost would be though before I ask someone to pick one up for me.

Would be nice to know too.

Could anyone tell if the authentic are Edge 1.0 (7187 on the price tag), 2.0 (7287 on the price tag), Or indo edge (greenish collar)

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa

Not to be rude, but could you not just look up the original price online, subtract the 50% discount(always before taxes), and then add 13%? Probably a bit easier than someone writing a list of multiple items to check while at a busy store.

Patvolcom65

@Patvolcom65
Jul 4, 2011
New-Brunswick
Not to be rude, but could you not just look up the original price online, subtract the 50% discount(always before taxes), and then add 13%? Probably a bit easier than someone writing a list of multiple items to check while at a busy store.

Online doesnt even authentic jersey...they only have indoedge and to me thats a ****towel.:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad