So who is buying a half price jersey?

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
I called the Sens Store at Place D'Orleans today, just to let you all know, apparently the half price on merch sale is only until the season opener Saturday, not the home opener which I believe is Monday, except at the Sens store at SBP, where it goes until the home opener. So for those of you in the East end that don't want to drive to Kanata, take note. ;)

How many of you are planning on buying a jersey?
Which jersey (i.e. SNES, Heritage, etc) ?
Which player (or blank, custom) ?

I'm thinking of getting a heritage jersey. I'm a bit torn between Alfie and Karlsson though. I'm thinking Karlsson, because even as much as I love Alfie, Karlsson will hopefully be in a Sens jersey for at least another 15 years. What do you all think?

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Daddy wants a new Turris jersey. I bought a Karlsson jersey at the beginning of last season so hopefully this can be a yearly tradition where I buy a player's jersey and they breakout as a major superstar.

Fitch89

Sep 11, 2011
I want a Karlsson heritage jersey, but they don't seem to be honouring the sale online and I'm closer to Toronto, so I'm out of luck.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I!

Silfveberg as soon as they start selling them.

They made them cause of me for the last playoff game =P
I can't say I got the first one though, because they put a bunch out on the shelf before they actually made mine... then tried to charge me for a custom order... before finally backing down and giving me the shelf price.

Of course that arguing meant I missed my chance to get some good shots of players coming off from warmup.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
I'm not getting a jersey but I got 2 hats and a really nice sens sweatshirt today.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I was gonna look into buying one online (living in edmonton sucks) for half off, but ill just wait til justin schultz doesn't score 30 points this season and a friend has to pay for half of a jersey.

ACLEVERNAME

No content.
Jan 6, 2010
Oof...
I was there today; sprang for tickets to the home opener instead. I love the heritage sweater (its one of my favorites) but I can never bring myself to actually buy one.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
I am willing to buy jerseys and ship them to people as long as they are willing to e-transfer in advance.

I will even PM you my cell number so we go over shipping details.

On a side note, I would love to get an authentic Heritage Karlsson, but I sprang for the Zibanejad last year as I already owned a red Karlsson.

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Anyone know if there are Lehner or Silfverberg away jerseys at Place d'Orleans?

When I called them today, they said they only had EK, Spezza, Alfie, and Neil. But you can get a blank jersey and custom order the name and number, and it works out to the same price. The prices they quoted me (before half price discount (and presumably before taxes) ) :

Blank jersey : $125.00
Numbering and lettering a blank jersey : $100.00
Jersey with name and number : $225.00

So to add a name and number to a blank jersey works out to the same price, you just may have to wait to get it.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I actually wouldn't mind getting a Heritage jersey so I can have one of each 'colour' finally. At 80 bucks or so, I really wish I could get up there for it.

(Have a white CCM circa 2003, black CCM the year or so before RBK switch, and now a red RBK with Silf on it)

RedWhiteBlackGold

Veteran User
Feb 22, 2007
Charlottetown, PE
I contemplated a Turris away, but the more I think on it, the more I realize that I don't want to spend any of my money on a league that doesn't care.

Don't let your emotions get in the way. This CBA is for 8 years at the least..while your mad now you know you won't stay mad forever. Us fans love this game too much.

I say get a jersey while it's 50% off now and don't spend a dime on merchandise at least for next year when the price goes back to regular value.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad