So, what are y’all doing?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Stimulated the economy by buying a laptop online. coming from Mt Juliet, TN, through the COVID wastelands, to NY state....which of the 4 horses of the Apocalypse should I name my laptop after.
Ah, through Amazon?

White one. How about "Lord Clorox"?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Dell, thus TN, black
We do ALL their animations so I'll still go with White. They keep us in green.

I got a Dell Optiplex back around the first of the year and have been very pleased. I'd seen the prototype and liked it so when I needed to upgrade I got it.

Reactions: PredsV82

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
We do ALL their animations so I'll still go with White. They keep us in green.

I got a Dell Optiplex back around the first of the year and have been very pleased. I'd seen the prototype and liked it so when I needed to upgrade I got it.

I have friends in tech who fill my knowledge gaps.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Today's discography linked me to this...

So today has been a good day. And this smiley means something different than usual!
:nopity:

OldFan

Jul 3, 2019
Thinking about power washing our trees and vacuuming the roof today. I’ve done everything else.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
As a student of military history... wow!
The laptop came from Mt. Juliet (tornados) through the US during COVID and to NY state. I was thinking about researching who was the white horse of the 4 horses of the apocalypse but I’m trying to be optimistic

Rinne’s should of had a white glove and called it the ‘White Death...of goals’

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
British Airways just cancelled my June travel plans. Now to spend forever on the phone to get my due refund since they only offer vouchers online.
Uh oh. My in laws were supposed to come over from Scotland for a visit in June... we’re not awaiting the announcement for that cancellation.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Uh oh. My in laws were supposed to come over from Scotland for a visit in June... we’re not awaiting the announcement for that cancellation.

If the traveler cancels, airlines are issuing vouchers for future travel. If the airline cancels the flight, cash refund is an option. There was almost no chance of me taking this trip once Europe's travel restrictions kicked in but I deliberately waited so I could get my money back.

Reactions: bdub24 and Adz

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
If the traveler cancels, airlines are issuing vouchers for future travel. If the airline cancels the flight, cash refund is an option. There was almost no chance of me taking this trip once Europe's travel restrictions kicked in but I deliberately waited so I could get my money back.
That is pretty much the inlaws strategy as well. I’m trying to find info on the US travel restrictions on the UK to see if there is a timetable of reopening (or maybe its already reopened).

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Yesterday, I mowed the lawn for the first time this year! I love to mow the lawn and always have since I was 9. Five minutes later, my "neighbor" tromped across about 20 feet of it with what looked like a golf bag, except I could not see any clubs. Today, I will be flinging the two piles of dog poop that I found in my yard over by his door, since he is the only person that has a dog within 3 or 4 houses of mine. I also found a patio table and chair that was in my yard by the corner of my house. I moved them about 12 inches to the north to put them completely in his yard. This may be a long summer.

Last night, my wife and I watched Rocket. The 2007 movie is about Maurice Richard. I had never seen it. I think that it didn't play in Milwaukee. I recommend it if you like hockey movies. It starts slow, but it really builds. Now I understand about the "Richard Riot".

Sometime in the future is Mystery, Alaska. I was a Bruins fan as a kid. I hope that the Rangers lose, even if it was back in 1999!

Reactions: hockey diva

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Mystery, Alaska is amazing. Cant believe as a hockey fan you havent seen it. Wont spoil it for you but will say that this and Master and Commander are my two favorite Russell Crowe movies.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Yesterday, I mowed the lawn for the first time this year! I love to mow the lawn and always have since I was 9. Five minutes later, my "neighbor" tromped across about 20 feet of it with what looked like a golf bag, except I could not see any clubs. Today, I will be flinging the two piles of dog poop that I found in my yard over by his door, since he is the only person that has a dog within 3 or 4 houses of mine. I also found a patio table and chair that was in my yard by the corner of my house. I moved them about 12 inches to the north to put them completely in his yard. This may be a long summer.

Last night, my wife and I watched Rocket. The 2007 movie is about Maurice Richard. I had never seen it. I think that it didn't play in Milwaukee. I recommend it if you like hockey movies. It starts slow, but it really builds. Now I understand about the "Richard Riot".

Sometime in the future is Mystery, Alaska. I was a Bruins fan as a kid. I hope that the Rangers lose, even if it was back in 1999!
Mystery Alaska was actually the first hockey movie I remember watching. I loved it.

This year we paid for a year's lawn service up front. Had used them for a year or so before and knew they were good and could save quite a bit by doing it that way.

Oh. My. They have mulched, clipped hedges, applied weed killer, mowed no less than 8 times already. Came out one day and sawed off a limb that was in the way, pulled the Virginia Creeper and other vines and I think they threw down some seed in some sparse places (None of those last three were in the contract) I imagine they won't do quite as much as other lawns need mowing but I have been pleased. He will get a very good tip at Christmas!

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Mystery, Alaska is amazing. Cant believe as a hockey fan you havent seen it. Wont spoil it for you but will say that this and Master and Commander are my two favorite Russell Crowe movies.

I had an eight year old and a 12 year old at the time. Swim lessons for both, soccer practice with a few games and tennis lessons are what I remember.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad