So, what are y’all doing?

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Sort of broke physical distancing Saturday and had a D and D session with my group. Two people played virtually by using the D20 program. It was a learning experience.
Probably can't just keep casting Shield on everybody (if that even keeps Covid out), but as long as you do a round of Remove Disease or Lesser Restoration at the end, it's all good right? :dunno:

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
We did sit some distance apart, the gaming table is pretty large. We are 9th level characters so we can take some damage, a couple of healing potions and we never run through our healing surges.

And yes, it was fun. :nod:

Reactions: bdub24

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Got into the hills on Sunday

Attachments

• 850_2885.jpg
    850_2885.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: bdub24 and Adz

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I was walking today. I passed 15,000 steps (6.8 miles), which is a lot for me. That is about double my daily average.

We have 2 different step contests going on at work, so I am making it count big time!

If we have some good weather this weekend, I am going to try for a 20,000 step day. That would be the second time in my FitBit days.

Reactions: Adz

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Most steps I ever recorded was ~22,000 when I was in New Orleans. I felt every last one of them the next day, too. Today's says 115, but I didn't have it on me when I took the garbage out to the compost heap. I'm sure it would be over 300 if so. (I did the rowing machine today, not a complete slug)

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Most steps I ever recorded was ~22,000 when I was in New Orleans. I felt every last one of them the next day, too. Today's says 115, but I didn't have it on me when I took the garbage out to the compost heap. I'm sure it would be over 300 if so. (I did the rowing machine today, not a complete slug)
To be fair dodging the homeless, the urine and the vomit adds at least 5k steps on a typical day in New Orleans.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Isn't it AWFUL?? That's actually what I remember most from NOLA.
That city is the most hyped, brilliantly marketed, and most underwhelming experience I have ever seen. Nothing remotely romantic about it to me.

Reactions: Adz

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
That city is the most hyped, brilliantly marketed, and most underwhelming experience I have ever seen. Nothing remotely romantic about it to me.
There was a guy on a corner dressed in some sort of leather halter with spikes*--it wasn't a complete outfit, way more skin than "cover", ha! My mother took a long look at him and he tipped an imaginary hat and was extremely polite--I found it hilarious, Mama not so much.

*He needed a leather bustier and riding crop to complete the look. ;-)

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Yes! Awesome museum. Fun to have a coffee and beignets at Cafe du Monde. But not worth the sketchiness endured to get there overall
Cafe du Monde near the river was part of my walk! The beignets and coffee were the best part of the trip. Second best part was having scrumptious Louisiana cuisine at some place my sister said was famous. Forget the name but it looked like a diner on the inside.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee

You sound like my wife. She liked the Cafe du Monde, but pretty much disliked everything else, especially Bourbon St with the drag queens dancing.

She was there in the mid 1980s. Her friend in MK had a brother who was a priest at a rich NO parish. He took them to a few "nice" dinner places. My wife said that "he was living the high life", for a priest.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Probably can't just keep casting Shield on everybody (if that even keeps Covid out), but as long as you do a round of Remove Disease or Lesser Restoration at the end, it's all good right? :dunno:

Congrats on getting rid of your punishment name, lol.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I was counting the days! :)

Can't use Subban (former co-fave player) or Texas (former home) anymore, though, so just returning to old Tex76 wasn't going to work either. My kid is still a crazy Stars fan though, and it's kind of a budding rivalry so I don't want to go there anymore. But I still end up seeing the Stars as much as the Preds. Instead I picked a year with the username as my D&D namesake now.

They wouldn't let me put in the umlauts I wanted... it was gonna be: Pörter Stoütheart, but the System doesn't allow it. Oh well.
:yo:

Reactions: hockey diva

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Oh yeah, and lets say it was a "reward", not a"punishment", right? Like, I was REWARDED for my undying loyalty and optimism by having 1 Year of my username changed as a consequence of actually standing by my team against Dallas last year.

But frankly I'm surprised anybody even remembers. Thx for that. :)

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Oh yeah, and lets say it was a "reward", not a"punishment", right? Like, I was REWARDED for my undying loyalty and optimism by having 1 Year of my username changed as a consequence of actually standing by my team against Dallas last year.

But frankly I'm surprised anybody even remembers. Thx for that. :)

I'm great at remembering trivial crap like that, just dont ask me where I put my keys before I went to bed last night..

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Studying for entrance exams and playing games and maybe occasionally going on jogs
living alone has its perks during corona imo

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Stimulated the economy by buying a laptop online. coming from Mt Juliet, TN, through the COVID wastelands, to NY state....which of the 4 horses of the Apocalypse should I name my laptop after.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad