GDT: SJ @ COL 7PM MT: It Still Wasn't Offside

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
I really wish they didn't rush Rants and Landy back, it's painfully obvious they're playing with more than just the regular amount of banged up most hockey players deal with.

Hopefully the ASG break helps.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
**** San Jose, always feels good to beat those guys.

Here's to hoping they have a bunch of really bad seasons, one after another after another.

But obviously lose out on those sweet sweet lottery picks.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
I don't think Landy will ever be better than he is now. Rants I sure hope he will.

If he got back to what made him so successful last season he would be miles better than what he is now. He's overcomplicating his puck movement, doesn't go to the dirty areas of the ice and isn't nearly as much of a net-front presence as he was last year. He's basically become a finesse guy for no reason at all and can't even complete basic seam passes right now. It's painful to watch.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
MacK not getting a point is good or bad depending how you look at it. It's bad for the scoring race, good because he doesn't get a point but the Avs win.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Hard to be upset after a 4-0 win, but I still think the Avs are a better team when the big three are only out on the ice together for PP1.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
How did the Avs jump ahead of the Stars? They both have 58 points, same amount of games played, Stars have one more win. What am I missing here?

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Good win. Yeah, the Sharks are bad but still have to give the Avs credit for how they played. Tonight their goalie and dumb mistakes didn't let them down after they outplayed their opponent.

Avs425

Colorado MacKinnon
Jun 3, 2014
Saskatchewan
How did the Avs jump ahead of the Stars? They both have 58 points, same amount of games played, Stars have one more win. What am I missing here?
ROW my friend, we have 26 stars have 25. ROW is the second tie breaker scenario

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln