GDT: SJ @ COL 7PM MT: It Still Wasn't Offside

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Easy night for Grubauer. Cant think of one great scoring chance the Sharks had. Credit to our overall defense tonight.

The PP still needs work and the problems are so obvious.

Thought our D was solid tonight. Every single one of them.

Nathan had a quiet night. Hope he is saving it for Saturday

Our depth scoring did all the work tonight.

Thought Rantanen was his usual bad self. Cant pass, cant shoot, cant win board battles, zero composure. Highest paid player.

Landeskog is so bad on the PP and so lost off that unit with Nathan. He should never touch the puck before it goes over the blue he simply cannot make plays. When you get the zone then fine a quick drop to him so he can pass to someone else. Landy just needs to do what Patric Hornqvist does on the PP and park his ass in front of the net because thats where hes at his best.

I thought Nuke was our best forward tonight.

Kamenev has played well the last few. If Donks is good to go on Saturday it shouldnt be him that sits it should be Jost or maybe Nieto but it really should be Jost since Nieto kills penalties.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Hopefully this is the one to finally get Grubi back on track. Despite the shutout I thought he still looked pretty shaky tonight, but the Sharks suck so bad they just couldn't capitalize. That's not gonna be the case against the Blues.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Hornstar

Feb 3, 2018
You guys don't want our starting goalie to regain confidence and play well? That's weird.
I want our starting goalie to be a better team maté. Yeah I hope he actually starts to play like he did tonight but his attitude has been piss poor.

Hornstar

Feb 3, 2018
Easy night for Grubauer. Cant think of one great scoring chance the Sharks had. Credit to our overall defense tonight.

The PP still needs work and the problems are so obvious.

Thought our D was solid tonight. Every single one of them.

Nathan had a quiet night. Hope he is saving it for Saturday

Our depth scoring did all the work tonight.

Thought Rantanen was his usual bad self. Cant pass, cant shoot, cant win board battles, zero composure. Highest paid player.

Landeskog is so bad on the PP and so lost off that unit with Nathan. He should never touch the puck before it goes over the blue he simply cannot make plays. When you get the zone then fine a quick drop to him so he can pass to someone else. Landy just needs to do what Patric Hornqvist does on the PP and park his ass in front of the net because thats where hes at his best.

I thought Nuke was our best forward tonight.

Kamenev has played well the last few. If Donks is good to go on Saturday it shouldnt be him that sits it should be Jost or maybe Nieto but it really should be Jost since Nieto kills penalties.
I thought Bambi played a little better tonight but far from where he should be

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I want our starting goalie to be a better team maté. Yeah I hope he actually starts to play like he did tonight but his attitude has been piss poor.
Did you watch the post game 1st star interview?

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
The team was winning more when Jost was playing more. Just saying.

Jost played lots

Lauren said something about asking Jost about playing the Sharks. Jost was pumped.

Jost has secretly been holding back his final Jost form for big games. When Jost chooses to unleash his full power level and play like a replacement level third liner the league will be put on notice.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Great game by the team but the top line is gonna have to do a bit more against the Blues.

Rants and Landy just don't look good so far this season. Landy is not making the smart plays, but rather is playing like he went back to Jrs. I haven't seen him trying to dangle around everyone...ever. Rants is Bambi right now, absolutely no coordination.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Yeah still am. Lot easier to spread the credit when the d plays well. Do you think he played as well Bishop last night?
You said he was a bad teammate and wished he didn't have a shutout. He credited his shutout to the rest of the team.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Rants and Landy just don't look good so far this season. Landy is not making the smart plays, but rather is playing like he went back to Jrs. I haven't seen him trying to dangle around everyone...ever. Rants is Bambi right now, absolutely no coordination.
I wouldnt hate it if Jared spreads the wealth on Saturday. Rants/Landeskog goes back to the third line.

Reactions: AvsGuy and drhiii

Hornstar

Feb 3, 2018
You said he was a bad teammate and wished he didn't have a shutout. He credited his shutout to the rest of the team.
Well what a stand up guy! We win and he spreads the credit. He plays like shit, we lose and blames everyone but himself. Yeah that’s a super teammate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad