Since joining the Canucks in 2019, JT Miller is 10th in league scoring

snag

Feb 22, 2014
jt-miller-canucks-room.png

Why is that guy on his knees gagged with an alpha male raging behind him while others cheer? What goes on in the Canucks room?

• Haha
Reactions: Voight and zar

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
Well they are the fans most obsessed with the most beautiful province in the country.

The guy is a good damned player. The contract was solid from the day the ink dried on it.

Not sure what the "most beautiful province in the country" comment was all about? It had nothing to do with the topic and it seems like baiting... immaturely lashing out for being proven hypocritical. For the record... I wouldn't argue with you that BC, for the most part, is a more attractive province than Alberta. Anyways, strange rebuttal.

I didn't say Miller wasn't a damned good player. I never bashed him once last year because I love guys who hate to lose. He had a "challenging" season in 2022-23... it happens.

The point of my post was to call out a fan bashing post when it was a hypocritical statement.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Why is that guy on his knees gagged with an alpha male raging behind him while others cheer? What goes on in the Canucks room?

Tocchet asked him to create a “team bonding experience” and he thought he said “team bondage”

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
To be fair, Miller was a very good but extremely volatile player when he joined the Canucks. He’s taken his game and his leadership role to another level under Tocchet. Having a veteran player who hates to lose and holds others to the same high standard as he holds himself has been really valuable as most of the Canuck players are pretty young.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
To be fair, Miller was a very good but extremely volatile player when he joined the Canucks. He’s taken his game and his leadership role to another level under Tocchet. Having a veteran player who hates to lose and holds others to the same high standard as he holds himself has been really valuable as most of the Canuck players are pretty young.
I approve of this post. :thumbu:

Love

Feb 29, 2012
The guys ahead of him are McDavid, Draisaitl, MacKinnon, Panarin, Pastrnak, Matthews, Marner, Tkachuk, and Rantanen.

Reactions: Gormo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad