Since joining the Canucks in 2019, JT Miller is 10th in league scoring

Gormo

Holupchi
Nov 12, 2010
The guys ahead of him are McDavid, Draisaitl, MacKinnon, Panarin, Pastrnak, Matthews, Marner, Tkachuk, and Rantanen.
6 goals 5 assists in his last 5
Hes now 5th behind McDavid, Mack, Pasta and Kucherov.
(6th that is Panarin had 3 points)

Last edited:
Reactions: Canucks LB

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Over the last four seasons, Kucherov is 15th in the League in scoring.

He missed an entire season the first year of that.

Reactions: bh53

Gormo

Holupchi
Nov 12, 2010
Not sure what the "most beautiful province in the country" comment was all about? It had nothing to do with the topic and it seems like baiting... immaturely lashing out for being proven hypocritical. For the record... I wouldn't argue with you that BC, for the most part, is a more attractive province than Alberta. Anyways, strange rebuttal.
Its subjective. Both provinces are actually quite beautiful

Reactions: zar

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
The guy is a special player, someone who "figured it out" and man, what a difference.
Pure power forward, maybe the best pure power forward in the NHL.
Absolutely dominant this year.

Really happy for him, Channeled his aggression last year, Tochett made a huge difference.

Even tho he has been good offensively for 3 years

Kuz

May 11, 2015
Problem isnt the value now its the length I believe, but he is playing like a 10 million+ player now so wil make up for some lesser season on the backend of that contract.

The most important thing for Canucks is trying to get a team that can win in the next 2-4 years while Miller most likely still will be very good and Hughes, Pettersson (If resigned) and Demko are in their prime.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
To think this time last year there were people who said trade him for Kotkaniemi.

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
I've been a JT Miller supporter since the trade from Tampa, I don't need to be told what was said about him or who said it. I know.
Lol k

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
So many complained that VAN traded a 1st for him. VAN likely will get more points and games this season alone than the career of that player they didn’t end up taking.

Very good use of a 1st rounder and when it’s time to trade him, they will recover that asset anyhow.

I’d trade my 1st every year if I could get the kind of production value the Canucks have from that trade.
I was one of those guys, mainly because of how the Canucks were constructed and the lack of prospects and heck I didn't even want to resign him to that long of a term with the logjam of EP40 and Horvat and how crappy the Canucks were but he has proven me wrong and the Canucks hit a home run with the Horvat trade, at least for this season so it makes my view look stupid in hindsight but even last season did anyone honestly expect the Canucks to be as good as they have been?

Most fans were simply hoping to make the playoffs and now we are a SC contender.

LemonSauceD

The Negotiator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
Lol k

Carolina/Boston should have targeted Miller. Moot point anyway.

Reactions: Frankie Blueberries

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
The ironic part but all this, is his fiery temper and huge desire to win, is exactly the type of players you need in the playoffs, to bring the boys energy levels up.

If he can channel it, his type of game fits the playoff style so perfectly, it’s gonna be fascinating to watch

82Ninety42011

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
Like they say even a broken clock is right twice a day. Thanks Jimbo you done good with this deal. Miller has been everything times 2 of what was expected of him since arriving !!

Mackiaveli

Nov 24, 2015
Thought he was a cancer in the locker room? :sarcasm:

I think he's just super emotional and that leads to outbursts.

Some people view it as toxic because it's intense - others view it as passionate and it fires them up. I think JT needed to find a room of people who would check him when he overstepped but let him be the passionate guy he is.

He found it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad