Since joining the Canucks in 2019, JT Miller is 10th in league scoring

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I remember when people said he was overpaid at 5M... lol

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Just a fantastic player, and way more effort this year.
He went against mcdavid 3 times, and won the match up all 3 games
Pretty wild

Brent Burns Beard

Powered by Vasiliev Podsloven
Feb 27, 2002
So many complained that VAN traded a 1st for him. VAN likely will get more points and games this season alone than the career of that player they didn’t end up taking.

Very good use of a 1st rounder and when it’s time to trade him, they will recover that asset anyhow.

I’d trade my 1st every year if I could get the kind of production value the Canucks have from that trade.

82Ninety42011

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
Guys a beast and has many eating crow right now. Tocchet has been a major blessing along with the new system he has implemented with everyone buying in. Just a joy to watch this team again let's keep it going !!

Hierso

Time to Rock
Oct 2, 2018
So many complained that VAN traded a 1st for him. VAN likely will get more points and games this season alone than the career of that player they didn’t end up taking.

Very good use of a 1st rounder and when it’s time to trade him, they will recover that asset anyhow.

I’d trade my 1st every year if I could get the kind of production value the Canucks have from that trade.

It's not even a Miller issue, Hfboards loves 1st's to death even if it's a slim chance that the player becomes anything. Every year around the draft we see "Established player vs 15-20th pick" and everyone (myself included) goes full caveman brain and say "pick good, player bad".

canuckslover10

Apr 10, 2014

Actually you guys have that player Shakir Mukhamadullin LD drafted at number 20 I believe.

Brookbank

Nov 15, 2022
jt-miller-canucks-room.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad