GDT: Sharks @ Rangers | 7:00 PM | MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Honestly I agree with him. The Pick we get is most likely gonna be 25-31 and I very much doubt they are giving up a top prospect for a rental. I think that’s part of the reason some have dropped out and it’s quiet. Plus teams see that CK and Gorton are still discussing a possible deal and maybe sense he is staying. Again I’m not saying it’s gonna happen but I don’t think we are getting this massive return that some think

We don't know which teams have dropped out, if any. We don't even know what level of offers are out there.

We don't know that they're any closer to an extension today than they were yesterday. Radio silence doesn't mean that teams are making low ball offers.

LaserPEWPEW

Jul 15, 2016
Barely post but love to read these comments. Shows who knows/watches hockey and who doesn't. Some of these comments are hysterical.

With everyone upset about us not tanking for the rebuild, how many season of tanking and trying for #1 picks will make you say okay lets go for it? And as my father would say, "Anything can happen in the playoffs" - or have we forgotten about the Lightening getting swept first round by a WC.

We have 2 amazing players in Panarin and Zibs, as well as a young core growing better each game (Kakko from the start of the season to now are light years different) - Fox and Lindgren are reminding me of the Staal/Giradi days.

Lets have fun and fight for the playoffs!! LGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYRangers0723

Apr 30, 2019
We don't know which teams have dropped out, if any. We don't even know what level of offers are out there.

We don't know that they're any closer to an extension today than they were yesterday. Radio silence doesn't mean that teams are making low ball offers

Hence why I said it’s purely my opinion. If I’m wrong I’m wrong. It’s just the sense I get

Reactions: PuckLuck3043

NYRangers0723

Apr 30, 2019
Barely post but love to read these comments. Shows who knows/watches hockey and who doesn't. Some of these comments are hysterical.

With everyone upset about us not tanking for the rebuild, how many season of tanking and trying for #1 picks will make you say okay lets go for it? And as my father would say, "Anything can happen in the playoffs" - or have we forgotten about the Lightening getting swept first round by a WC.

We have 2 amazing players in Panarin and Zibs, as well as a young core growing better each game (Kakko from the start of the season to now are light years different) - Fox and Lindgren are reminding me of the Staal/Giradi days.

Agreed. I could understand if we were bottom of the league with no shot but we aren’t. If the playoffs are possible I want to go for it. If nothing else it will give the kids experience which they need

NYRangers0723

Apr 30, 2019
Good sign that Chytil is a game time decision. Even if he didn’t play tonight we have a couple days off I think he would be ready for next game

NYRangers0723

Apr 30, 2019
One of these days fans will get over the "Hank has to/deserves to start" and realize we have a new #1.
I love Hank but it’s over. They gave him the option to possibly compete a cup but he turned it down. Now it’s about Igor. They also love Georgiev. I get the sense Hank figured we would just get rid of Georgiev a month ago but it must be sinking in that we aren’t in a rush to do that

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007

Very good post. This game is all about winning. And JD and Gorton knows what it takes to win.

Reactions: NYRangers0723

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Everytime someone is a "game time decision" they don't play. All that progress and poor Kakko gonna get saddled with Keg/Howds :help:

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
To Quinn's point, this is a classic let down game scenario. Emotional game last night. Travel. Game tonight against meaningless opponent. I will be impressed if they win this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce