GDT: Sharks @ Rangers | 7:00 PM | MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Really interested to see what they do in net tonight. I wouldn't be shocked to see Hank get the start.

bbny

Unregistered User
Apr 12, 2019
Really interested to see what they do in net tonight. I wouldn't be shocked to see Hank get the start.

I would be.

Must win game? I'm sticking with Shesty. There's two days off after this.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Expect big time games from Pat Falloon, Mike Ricci, and Owen Nolan. Plus Sergei Makarov and Sandis Ozolinsh. And Jeff Friesen.

Last edited:
Reactions: JRinNYC

BLEETCH1994

Jun 11, 2019
If Hank plays and they lose the fan base is going to explode.
With all due respect, please don't confuse your opinion as speaking for the entire fan base. The good folks on here, twitter and Reddit make up a small portion of the fan base. Many of them are still very loyal to Lundqvist, whether or nor playing him is the right move or not. Have a great day.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
6132F9CD-EBC6-4610-8020-0800C895A632.gif

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I have no idea who will be in net tonight but if it's not Hank, I don't know when he'll play again. They have 2 absolute must win games against the Flyers and Islanders next week that Shesterkin has to be in net for and Henrik doesn't play well in Bell Centre. Then they have another must win at home v. Philly after that. Once that's done with, it'll be a month since Henrik last played. How are you going to play a goalie who hasn't played in a month when you have 2 other options that are either better or not saddled with rust in a playoff race?

I think I'd go Hank but we'll see.

Brief Candle

Hank's Forehead Sweat
Jan 30, 2010
New Jersey
rocklandmusic.com
While Hank is one of the greatest to ever wear this sweater, we cannot jeopardize points in order to make everyone happy. If it's not Shesty in net, then it's Georgiev. We cannot afford to drop points. I have no delusions of us making a cup run, but I want these kids to see at least one round of play off's so it's in their heads going into next season. They have the skill, what they need is to build further cohesiveness and character. Step one is clawing their way back into play off contention.

Lua

Nov 10, 2010
Troy
CBJ, Carolina, and Florida all have games today as well. We have the easiest competition of the bunch. The Isles are still crashing and burning, and CBJ's injury woes continue. Carolina doesn't look like the worldbeaters they larped as in some stretches this season. Tonight is a great opportunity to close the gap a little bit more and keep the games in hand. Rangers are by far the hottest team vying for a wildcard. Can potentially get within 3 points of that elusive second spot tonight, which looked like a near impossibility just a couple weeks ago.

If we're for real about a playoff push, we can't NOT ride shesty like the horse he looks to be.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
It sure is refreshing to see people actually cheering for us to win instead of tank for once. We’re on the cusp of the playoffs and we’re the youngest real on the league, we’re only going to get better. Trading away key players when your young guys worked this hard and got this close to making it would send a horrible message. It’s the kind of thing a team like Buffalo or Edmonton would’ve done.

5.1 Billion - 0 NYR

Gauthier (5.1 billion)

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Hank deserves the start. Even if Hank were Bobrovsky bad ( which he clearly isn’t) we should not lose to this Sharts team under any circumstances. It would take a total team failure , not just goaltending. We shouldn’t need Igor or whoever to steal one against this team .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->