GDT: Sharks @ Rangers | 7:00 PM | MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Hank deserves the start. Even if Hank were Bobrovsky bad ( which he clearly isn’t) we should not lose to this Sharts team under any circumstances. It would take a total team failure , not just goaltending. We shouldn’t need Igor or whoever to steal one against this team .
How does Hank "deserve" this start? We're trying to make the playoffs and we're g0nna start our 3rd best goalie because he "deserves" it? No.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
How does Hank "deserve" this start? We're trying to make the playoffs and we're g0nna start our 3rd best goalie because he "deserves" it? No.
Because it’s a back to back and that’s what NHL teams do. We have 2 backups who are equally as good (there’s no way Georgie is significantly better than Hank) and he’s been sitting keeping his mouth shut for over a month now. He he deserves it.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Because it’s a back to back and that’s what NHL teams do. We have 2 backups who are equally as good (there’s no way Georgie is significantly better than Hank) and he’s been sitting keeping his mouth shut for over a month now. He he deserves it.
He hasnt played in like a month. He's not gonna play, nor should he.

klingsor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Manhattan
Visit site
I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get any starts until playoffs are eliminated.

Igor has to go tonight. Back to back yes but this is what 24 year olds are built for.

Shesterkin better get used to it.

He'll probably need to play at least 20 straight games when he leads us to the Cup this season.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
honestly dont remember
I looked it up it was for tikkanen.

“Tikkanen took the morning skate with the Oilers, then faced off against them seven hours later. Now he’s another piece of the Ranger puzzle as they chase their first Stanley Cup since 1940.”

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
It doesn’t seem like Hank will get many more starts unless/until we get eliminated from playoff contention. If we continue to push for a spot and actually get in the playoffs Hank will see very few games. Maybe a goodbye game on home ice towards the end of the season.

the longer he sits the harder it will be to play him in high leverage games.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Wasn’t he on Friends?

Checks out.

matt-leblanc-during-homeless-4-hockey-at-the-forum-in-los-angeles-ca-picture-id114621566

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad