Prospect Info: Sharks Prospect Info & Discussion Thread XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbessix

Jun 2, 2010
Halifax, NS
I doubt Gaudreau makes it this year, but you never know. Canada usually takes older goalies, and he's also gonna be behind Cossa from this year.
The other 4 should be there though. And other than Wiesblatt, should have impactful roles.
You may be right about Gaudreau not making the final roster but hopefully he gets a shot to make the team via a camp invite. From last years team, Levi and Gauthier have aged out. So Cossa and Garand are likely the favourites for the top two spots but Gaudreau should definitely be in the mix for the third spot along with Lennox and Brochu.

Reactions: Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
Stopped by to say: The line of Eklund - Bordeleau - Weisblatt and all of them thriving to their potential just give me goosebumps.
I want to see a line of Weisblatt-Raska-Coe just to see how pesty they can be. I know it would be a waste of Weisblatt's potential but it would be so fun to watch them battle for every single puck.

tealzamboni

Mar 3, 2007
As a lifelong die hard Michigan football fan this is so cool to see. I actually remember being a kid and watching Biakabatuka play. He was amazing.

Seems like he's good in the length and skating department.

Jérémie Biakabutuka at eliteprospects.com

Biakabutuka loves to join the rush, and it's something he could continue doing with the pros due to his superior skating. He has clear defensive pride, consistently judging the best defensive angles. He's engaged, keeps his head turning, and is always in an athletic position. He has the wing-spam necessary to make stops against professionals and be disruptive off the rush. -EliteProspects 2020 NHL Draft Guide

PacificOceanPotion

Jun 19, 2009
Seems like he's good in the length and skating department.

Jérémie Biakabutuka at eliteprospects.com

Biakabutuka loves to join the rush, and it's something he could continue doing with the pros due to his superior skating. He has clear defensive pride, consistently judging the best defensive angles. He's engaged, keeps his head turning, and is always in an athletic position. He has the wing-spam necessary to make stops against professionals and be disruptive off the rush. -EliteProspects 2020 NHL Draft Guide
Nice. If he gets a contract, DW is effectively filling out the Defensive prospect pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad